KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

132 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Athena and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Featured Review

I found my second home inside the comforts of my home

May 11, 2022 - Executive Assistant in Lucban, Province of Quezon
    Business Outlook

Pros

Permanent work from home, Work-Life Balance is legit, Great culture and management, High salary (Weekly payout) - WOW, HMO and Pet support.

Cons

it is still a start up company but so far so good as of the moment

Sourcing Consultant

Thank you so much for the feedback and happy that you found a second home in Athena. Feel free to send us more suggestions!

2. 5.0
    Current Employee

Amazing

Jul 6, 2022 - Executive Assistant
    Business Outlook

Pros

Home-based. Full-time. Paid training. Athena coaches are very helpful.

Cons

So far, I don't see any cons working with them.

Athena Response

Hi and thank you for the feedback. If you have other comments and suggestions please don't hesitate to reach so we can improving everyone's experience.

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

The best people and an opportunity to make an impact

Mar 15, 2022 - Client Success Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Athena is a people-first company with an ambitious, hardworking team and inspiring, innovative executives. We are a welcoming, cross-cultural community that supports and celebrates one another, and we value open communication and continuous improvement. Athena's EAs are friendly and dedicated, and our clients are brilliant leaders. The company is quickly expanding, so now is an exciting time to join the team and make a meaningful contribution to business growth while investing in your professional growth too.

Cons

At this time, outside of the Philippines, Athena only offers contractor positions without benefits. Your schedule must be flexible - Meetings are also scheduled at early and late hours because we work in opposite time zones.

1 person found this review helpful

Sourcing Consultant

Thank you for being part of our family. We hope to find more ways for you to make an impact so do let us know if you have other suggestions.

4. 5.0

Upcoming

Jun 6, 2022 - Human Resources Generalist in Jacksonville, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Positive attitude and relaxed attire. Very hard-work driven company.

Cons

I do not have any cons for this company. They really keep their employees in mind for all their decisions.

Athena Response

Thank you for the feedback. We hope to continue providing everyone with the best experience possible so please don't hesitate to reach out for any suggestions.

5. 5.0

The Best Remote Work

Mar 9, 2022 - Executive Assistant
    Business Outlook

Pros

Looking back, I was even unsure whether this type of job is for me. But here I am now, loving what I do...at home, anywhere. I love the flexibility that Athena provides to its employees. And the supportive community, ohhh, luv them so much!

Cons

I would like for Athena to be more active in supporting it's employees more in terms of the Statutory obligations. It would help us a lot if these can be handled by them, instead of us.

Sourcing Consultant

Thank you for being a part of the Athena community. We strive to keep delivering positive experiences so please don't hesitate to reach out with suggestions.

6. 5.0

My Athena Experience

Mar 2, 2022 - Executive Assistant
    Business Outlook

Pros

The best thing about working in Athena is definitely the fact that it's fully remote. Employees are well-compensated, and I am personally enjoying a great work-life balance, being able to keep up with work and other responsibilities, while still having time for my hobbies.

Cons

The only thing I can think of as a con is the work hours. We are expected to work during US time, but this fact has already been stated during the application process and is something the EAs should be prepared for.

7. 5.0

Best Place to Work

Mar 1, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

As times are changing and the world is adapting, it is great to know that this is one of the of the best place to work and 100% from your home . They offer competitive rates and you get your HMO coverage after 2 weeks. They also care about your pets which is awesome! The community shows appreciation and celebrates achievements which also boosts morale.

Cons

You will need to file your own taxes.

Sourcing Consultant

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience with Athena. We will aim to keep providing the Athena community with the best experience possible.

8. 5.0

Great onboarding

Mar 10, 2022 - Project Analyst
    Business Outlook

Pros

The onboarding process have been effective in terms of easing me into assignments and processes without overwhelming me, however, still assigning me some responsibilities.

Cons

So far no cons, as I have only worked here for less than a month.

1 person found this review helpful

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Join Athena now!

Mar 10, 2022 - Executive Assistant
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Effective and efficient training program - Great benefits and really competitive salary - Work from the comforts of your home - Diverse group of people

Cons

Can't think of anything at the moment!

10. 5.0
    Current Employee

Warm culture, high potential.

Mar 13, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

The warmest culture I've experienced. Leadership is very effective.

Cons

Be ready to navigate ambiguity - the company is early stage and is growing quickly.