Aztec Software Reviews | Glassdoor

Rating Trends Rating Trends
William Brown

1. "Sales Rep"

I worked at Aztec Software full-time

Pros

Everyone is friendly and is "buddy, buddy" with you which makes you feel at home. This is the "culture", everyone for the most part is friendly.

Cons

The "friendly" atmosphere and so called culture is really nothing more than telling prospective hires what they want to hear. When asked about renewal revenue in the territory I was told there is a "bunch". When asked for a listing of customers in the territory they "didn't have it available at the time". The truth was, there wasn't any business in this territory. I found this out only after taking the job and working in the territory management system. To me this is a lie, there is no other way to describe it. Strike One.
    My responsibilities included EVERY state in my assigned territory, which by any account should mean that EVERY lead for those states should come to me. Yet I found out on a web sales meeting that business was closed IN one of my states by someone other than me. When confronted about this I got a BS response that "it was a legacy customer the owner wanted kept in-house". Hmmm, after digging around and calling the customer myself, I found this to be another lie. STRIKE TWO. At this point I realized the first "omission" was not a mistake but a pattern.
    T&E budget was a joke, $25/day for meals. Not sure where you can eat 3 meals/day anywhere in the US for $25.
    People were dismissed over the past year because they could not afford to pay them, yet head hunters are looking all over the southeast and southwest for reps, promising $200k in total compensation. lol, please. Networking with people that know the company is a good idea, I wish I had done this.
    Lest you think my negative comments are a result of poor sales results, the company does not have quotas, nor do they have the ability to track sales numbers for reps. Mom and pop type company trying to play with the big boys, sorry guys this isn't how it's done.
    The software interface is okay but nothing like the other big companies in the marketplace. They strive to be the lowest priced product on the market, which is fine. That however severely limits commission dollars earned. Which by the way, you are not paid on until the customer pays their bill. Never been a part of an organization that operates like that.

2. "Good Company"

Pros

best company to work for

Cons

No disadvantages i have faced

3. "Good company , Nice culture"

Former Employee - Project Manager in Bengaluru (India)
    Former Employee - Project Manager in Bengaluru (India)

I worked at Aztec Software full-time (More than a year)

Pros

good culture
    good pay
    stock options
    good management

Cons

Small company
    Need more sales people

Advice to Management

Continue doing the good job

5. "Good"

Current Employee - Test Lead in Bengaluru (India)
    Current Employee - Test Lead in Bengaluru (India)

Pros

Good work life balance. Good support technically

Cons

No salary. No rewars given

Advice to Management

Retain the employees

"Good Company to Start as Fresher"

Former Employee - Senior QA Developer in Bengaluru (India)
    Former Employee - Senior QA Developer in Bengaluru (India)

Pros

1) Good Starting Package based on negotiation
    2) Free Lunch & Monthly Parties
    3) Knowledge Sharing among team members
    4) Onsite oppurtunities

Cons

1) No Hikes, Bonus
    2) Silly reasons to ditch employees and cut the appraisals
    3) No Open Policy

Advice to Management

Technical enough about the project and understand the team members capabilties

7. "Projektmanager" "project manager"

(Translated from English)

Pros

Gutes Unternehmen in Bangalore, man kann viel lernen

good company at bangalore, lot of learning

Cons

Gehaltsmäßig nicht so toll

pay wise not so very well placed