Behavior Frontiers Reviews

Updated Jun 2, 2021

4.1
Behavior Frontiers Founder Helen Mader
Helen Mader
Pros
  • "I enjoy when case managers come to session as well and provide constructive criticism and also recognize when doing well(in 21 reviews)

• "I love working at Behavior Frontiers(in 18 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Lack of hours, cancellations, incurred car mileage(in 11 reviews)

• "Lots of driving but within a reasonable region(in 10 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years
      Featured Review

Great company

Feb 23, 2021 - Case Manager in Temecula, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

The environment, helping kiddos with autism with a curriculum tailored to the client's needs, growth opportunity, excellent supervision, work ethics, support and feedback to move up within the company. School discount opportunities.

Cons

It may be hard to get hours if you behave limited availability.

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Interested in a career in ABA? This is the place for you!

Jun 2, 2021 - Senior Behavior Instructor
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great opportunity for advancement, excellent training program, and inviting office space.

Cons

potential for too much time or not enough time between clients

3. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

RBT AT THIS COMPANY

May 14, 2021 - Registered Behavior Technician in Saint Louis, MO
      Business Outlook

Pros

Training is a HUGE priority so you know what you are doing before you get started and people are always willing to answer any questions! I was so nervous when I started because it is so different (in good ways) than any other place I have worked but I LOVE IT!!!! I came from a clinic setting after being there for 2 years and have done some in home before I was in the clinic and felt isolated so I was always nervous to come back to in home ABA but everyone here is so supportive and makes sure you DONT feel isolated! The supervisors know what they are doing and trust their RBTs. They show their employees how valued they are! The pay is great and competitive and they value your experience! I could go on for days about how amazing this company is!

Cons

It is a little confusing to learn all of the data and the policies for scheduling but there is so much help and they just transitioned to electronic so its not a con really ;)

Regional Clinical Director

Thanks for your feedback! We're so thrilled to hear you are so happy with the training you've received here, and you're right - it is a top priority for us! We want to set our staff up for success from the start, we know it's a hard job, so the more training and support you have from the very start, the better you'll be at working with your clients. Our supervisors make themselves available by text, call or email to discuss any questions our Behavior Technicians (BT) have, and we want you to succeed! If this is a field you love, then we want you to make Behavior Frontiers your career home, and will work with you to help advance your career! So great to have you onboard in St. Louis!

4. 3.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

mediocre experience, mixed feelings

May 18, 2021 - Behavior Therapist in Monrovia, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

-very supportive families who genuinely got a long with the behavioral therapist - gave a lot of support for diverse career options -gave a money stipend so that money can be spent on gifts for the children in treatment - team bonding activities -nice case managers

Cons

-petty case managers -very rude or lazy coworkers when working together on a case -hard to go get to a higher job -a lot of inner politics favoring those who were lazy but got along with those on top more so than those who worked hard -pay is not good

5. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

This is the best company that I have ever worked for, they really care about their employees.

May 13, 2021 - Behavior Technician in Saint Louis, MO
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great Benefits, Bonus, Great pay

Cons

I can't think of anything that would be a con to this company

6. 5.0

Best Place for Growth and Support

May 13, 2021 - Clinical Director in Saint Louis, MO
      Business Outlook

Pros

Opportunities for growth and advancement, leadership, incenetives, supportive environment, cares about all the moving parts (BTs, clients, scheduling - everyone is valued!).

Cons

none - very exciting place to work!

7. 5.0

Amazing company!!!

May 13, 2021 - Behavior Technician in Saint Louis, MO
      Business Outlook

Pros

Caring of workers, have Sundays off work, in home or Telehealth sessions, work socials, fun and passionate team

Cons

No cons! Truly enjoy this company.

Regional Clinical Director

Thanks for your input! We're glad to have you onboard in St. Louis!

8. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

The best company I have worked with

May 13, 2021 - Behavior Technician in Denver, CO
      Business Outlook

Pros

They want you to succeed, flexible schedule, an overall amazing team!

Cons

I don’t have any cons.

Regional Clinical Director

Thank you for your input! We are dedicated to helping our staff succeed in their career with us. This is one of the reasons for offering flexible schedules - to work around our staff's school or other work commitments. Happy to have you on board with us in St. Louis!

9. 3.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Not Great

May 6, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN
      Business Outlook

Pros

The kids are great. The position is rewarding.

Cons

They were very unorganized and poor communicators - from training to pairing with clients. I would learn 10 minutes in advance that I was supposed to be a client's home who lived an hour away (this happened a few times!). The home video training was dreadfully dense and LONG, leaving you feel unprepared by the time you're in home. I would attribute some of this to poor transitioning into the pandemic on the company's behalf, but geez...

10. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great Company

Apr 29, 2021 - Senior Behavior Technician in Gardena, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

- very supportive with education - great case managers - seeing positive changes of clients are rewarding

Cons

- cancellations (no client, no work)

Viewing 1 - 10 of 222 Reviews