68% would recommend to a friend
(72 total reviews)
79% approve of CEO
Found 72 of over 102 reviews
Updated Oct 27, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Most employees are good people and fun to be around" (in 11 reviews)
- "It's awesome culture and the managers truly listen when there's feedback." (in 9 reviews)
- "Decent pay, nice offices, friendly staff" (in 4 reviews)
- "Good work/life balance." (in 4 reviews)
- "This definitely applies to management as well as within teams" (in 3 reviews)
- "Inexperienced leadership team (mainly French" (in 3 reviews)
- "There isn't that many benefits." (in 3 reviews)
- "There’s no real middle management yet in some departments so it can feel a little micro" (in 2 reviews)
- "Exec teams by most standards took a low pay cut." (in 1 reviews)
- 5.0Feb 1, 2023Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee
Great company & amazing managers that truly want you to succeed. It's awesome culture and the managers truly listen when there's feedback. So far so good!
over hiring led to layoffs which seems to have impacted the culture a bit1
- 2.0Oct 13, 2022Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, more than 1 yearNew York, NY
Fun group of super smart people Pay is above average Good benefits & perks
Too many to list, but I’ll try. The roadmap for the product is extremely murky, nobody knows what is going on Revolving door on all teams, major issues with retention Leadership does not want to hear what you have to say if you’re an IC, prepare to be bulldozed by middle management Next to no enablement tools for sales. Working with marketing is worse than going in for a root canal, specifically middle management. Months and months of buzz around new office space that nobody wanted just so leadership can force mandated office days. Who is this benefiting other than C-suite egos? Also, after all that the new office isn’t even very well done. Gossip, gossip, gossip. Anything that should be confidential won’t be. And don’t bother going to HR. Marketing forcing events that do nothing to generate or nurture pipeline, and again, I’d rather go to the dentist than hold a conversation with events. Absolute boys club, especially sales.7
- 4.0Mar 19, 2023Business Development Representative (BDR)Current Employee, more than 1 yearNew York, NY
Competitive salary and great company culture.
Hired at a fast pace when growing and outkicked the coverage - had to scale back.
- 2.0Mar 24, 2023Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, more than 1 yearNew York, NY
Decent pay, nice offices, friendly staff
Extremely unorganised and unstable. Unjustified pricing. Sketchy account management and sales tactics. Somewhat clueless exec board.
- 5.0May 22, 2022Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee
Been in the space for a long time and the tech is super solid for really large and complex websites.
Trying to grow fast brings a lot of challenges and sometimes much less than ideal outcomes.
- 5.0Jan 19, 2022Account ManagerCurrent Employee
The people, the product, the perks, the pay.
Somewhat difficult of a product to wrap your head around but the tech teams are so helpful, they really support you along the way.
- 5.0Oct 27, 2021Director of Marketing OperationsCurrent EmployeeNew York, NY
Fast Growing startup, series C funded Flexibility People are going the extra mile to achieve their goals and help others achieve theirs. Transition possible within the organization
There isn't that many benefits.
- 5.0Jun 3, 2021SalesCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearNew York, NY
- World-Class Product - Happy Customers - Growing Deal Sizes - Great New Talent - Engaged and Humble Leadership Team - Summer Fridays - Killer Expresso - World-Class Product
- AC in the NY office is always on full blast1
Botify Reviews FAQs
Botify has an overall rating of 3.8 out of 5, based on over 102 reviews left anonymously by employees. 68% of employees would recommend working at Botify to a friend and 56% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -8% over the last 12 months.
68% of Botify employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Botify 3.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.8 for culture and values and 3.8 for career opportunities.