Brainstorm Force Reviews | Glassdoor

Rating Trends Rating Trends
Sujay Pawar

1. "Love my workstation"

Current Employee - Wordpress Developer in Pune (India)

I have been working at Brainstorm Force full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Awesome team, friendly work culture, solid projects, challenging tasks.

The open policies and fun atmosphere is really what I really adore about Brainstorm Force.

Cons

No cons as such. Keep up the great environment. I have learned a lot here.

Advice to Management

Thank you for the opportunity.

Mar 7, 2017 – Culture Development Executive

Hello, Thanks a lot for all your kind words and a wonderful feedback! We really appreciate it. We are glad that you enjoy working with us. Wish you many more years of learning and success ... More

2. "Great Work Experience"

Current Employee - SEO Executive in Pune (India)
    Current Employee - SEO Executive in Pune (India)

Pros

1. Awesome Team Lead and Project Manager
    2. Flexible Time
    3. Great Office Environment

Cons

There is no any cons

Mar 7, 2017 – Culture Development Executive

Hello, Thanks a lot for sharing your feedback! We really appreciate it. Wish you a lot more success and learning while you work with us. Thanks again for your review and your contribution at ... More

3. "Good Experience"

I worked at Brainstorm Force full-time

Pros

Work life is very good. You will enjoy first few months then Get bored with same things.

Cons

Growth is very less so not recommended.

Advice to Management

Management should pay attention to growth of employee.

Jan 12, 2017 – Culture Development Executive

Hello, Thanks a lot for sharing your feedback! We appreciate it. We do have a nice friendly environment where ideas are welcome. Regular hackathons, knowledge sharing sessions and daily ... More

5. "Brainstorm Force Review"

Former Employee - Digital Marketing Exe in Pune (India)
    Former Employee - Digital Marketing Exe in Pune (India)

I worked at Brainstorm Force full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great experience! I learn a lot here. A good place to work and its a is the combination of innovation, teamwork, cooperation, listening and empathy. You have to be passionate, quick learner, there is no limitation experimenting new thing as management always support you.

Cons

No there is no negative points for working here, as they provide every single thing to explore knowledge and Passion.

Advice to Management

I think there should be more chat, conversation between Company and Employ regarding work flow, process and management session.

Sep 26, 2016 – Co Founder

Hello, Thank you for taking the time to review and rate the work culture we maintain at Brainstorm Force. We really appreciate your kind words :) As for the communication, we use Slack channels to ... More

6. "A Great Territory in IT!"

I worked at Brainstorm Force full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I was part of BSF family for a year. It was a pleasure to work with these peeps. They have extraordinary working environment, friendly working culture, dashing boss and what not.
    Some of folks were supportive throughout. BSF follows good practices, so probably if you have any plans to join, that is for sure, your work life balance will be great.

Cons

There is no such a con. But yes, there are some people who do unnecessary closeness to boss. Things said by them are followed by organisation.

Advice to Management

Please understand that some people don't deserve to be at BSF. Just because they are good in talking/dressing dosent make your working culture. I would say, other people pass thier time because of that. Hire more sensible good people.
    This is why my rating is 4. Otherwise it should be 5.

Sep 26, 2016 – Co Founder

Hello, Thank you for sharing your views about our work culture. We really appreciate your kind words, feedback and the service you've rendered to us.

7. "Best place to work and learn a lot of new things."

Current Employee - Full Stack WordPress Developer in Pune (India)
    Current Employee - Full Stack WordPress Developer in Pune (India)

I have been working at Brainstorm Force full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I have been working at Brainstorm Force for more than 3 three years now and the overall experience has been very pleasurable. The management is great and responsive.
    The perks include flexible working hours, work from home and occasional awesome trips.

If you are looking for career as a WordPress developer i highly recommend this place.

Cons

Non cons as such. If you have any problems with the management you can talk with then straight forward and it will be listened.

Sep 27, 2016 – Co Founder

Hello, Thank you for taking out time to share your views about our culture. We really appreciate it!

8. "A Professional Work place with a Fun and Friendly Environment"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

I have been working at Brainstorm Force (More than 3 years)

Pros

I have been working at Brainstorm Force since about 3 years now. Ever since I joined, it has been a wonderful learning experience where I could try working on many things. The bosses are cool and a great source of knowledge. They help and encourage you to do everything you love. One thing that I truly love about this place, is that when we are at work, there is some serious output expected; and while we all are enjoying, its just fun and excitement. We do not miss any opportunity to celebrate or have fun.

A few things I would like to highlight are
    - An opportunity to work closely with the experts
    - The knowledge sharing sessions
    - The fun activities
    - Flexible work timings.

I love being here and do not mind traveling across the city just to be at work :)

Cons

They do not provide transport or cab facility.

Advice to Management

Keep encouraging people to give in their best!

Sep 27, 2016 – Co Founder

Hello, Thanks a lot for such a wonderful review :)

9. "Motivating Environment"

Current Employee - Wordpress Developer in Pune (India)

I have been working at Brainstorm Force full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great seniors! Appreciates every minute ideas and creativity.

Cons

Alternate Saturdays working. No cab service.

Sep 27, 2016 – Co Founder

Thanks for sharing your views. As you might already be aware, we do not have working Saturdays anymore :)

10. "Amazing workstation!!!"

Pros

I have been working here just for past four months and have gained so much knowledge in such a short span. This is the best place where creativity & freedom goes hand in hand. Ambiance is super enthusiastic and all the team members are supportive and damn helpful. Bosses are cool, happy go lucky BUT strict where the situation demands :) All in all great place to shape your future & build your career.

Cons

Cab facility is not available.

Sep 27, 2016 – Co Founder

Hello, Thank you for investing your time and sharing such a detailed review about our work culture. Wish you lots of learning and many more memorable moments with us.

11. "Amazing workstation!!!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pune (East Timor)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pune (East Timor)

Pros

Cons

Cab facility is not available.

Sep 27, 2016 – Co Founder

Hello, Thank you for taking out time in sharing your feedback about our work culture. We really appreciate your kind words and the services you’ve rendered towards us. :)