Cover image for Bravo Store Systems

77 Comments

Tech

575.2K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Bravo Store Systems~894707
Join the conversation on

Got a burning question about Bravo Store Systems? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Bravo Store Systems employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What's Fishbowl
Ask a Question

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
    There are no cons to display at this time.
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0

Great place to work!

Jul 6, 2022 - National Sales Engineer in Greer, SC
    Business Outlook

Pros

I’ve been working with bravo several months now and love it! Wonderful atmosphere, I’m excited to see what’s to come and be a part of it.

Cons

No cons that I can think of.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Incredible Employer

Jan 12, 2021 - Vice President, Marketing in Milwaukee, WI
    Business Outlook

Pros

Bravo is the most innovative company I've worked for. Not only do they have a development team that releases enhancements and upgrades several times a year, the Chairman, CEO, Co-founders and members of the Exec team lead with a visionary approach. The focus on innovation drives all employees, in all departments, to take pride in what they do, problem solve proactively, perform work with a customer-focused mindset, take risks, and take ownership over the company's direction. It's exciting coming to work everyday! The people at Bravo are bright and humble. It's evident that every person is striving for excellence in collaboration with one another. There is great communication and a culture of encouragement that's fostered from top down and bottom up. Perhaps the best evidence that Bravo team members are top notch and love their job, is that we have unbelievable customers. We love the industries we serve and the people who are a part of those communities. This is the first place I've worked where a devotion to customer success permeates throughout the organization. I love coming to work everyday!

Cons

My experience at Bravo has been outstanding. I don't have any cons.

3. Join the Bravo Store Systems team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 3.0

Okay

Mar 4, 2022 - Analyst in Biloxi, MS
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good benefits, decent hours, holidays off

Cons

Poor communication, lack of transparency, leadership unorganized

5. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Love Bravo!!!

Jul 4, 2021 - Customer Success
    Business Outlook

Pros

Everyone was very helpful and the company culture was very good. An awesome work-life balance

Cons

Since there are offices in multiple places, sometimes it is difficult to coordinate with everyone

6. 2.0
    Former Employee

It was okay

Oct 27, 2021 - Regional Account Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

It was flexible and remote

Cons

Pay was low. Poor communication and procedures. Feels like nobody knows what they're doing. Feels like you're always on walking on the edge or about to get fired.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

The Best Pawn Software Company with the Best Team and Customers

Jan 12, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Bravo is a fun, growing, and passionate company. The leadership team is smart, the development team embraces change and innovation, the support team is dedicated to Delighting the Customer, and the sales and customer success team are passionate about spreading the word.

Cons

I do miss going into an office (we went remote in March 2020), but my team agrees: this year, our company feels more connected than ever before. Leadership has done a really good job at making sure we have time to connect with each other.

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great Company

Apr 15, 2021 - Regional Account Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Everyone works as one team.

Cons

I haven't experienced any cons at all.

9. 4.0
    Current Employee

Great Product, Great Company

Mar 28, 2021 - Technical Support
    Business Outlook

Pros

The people at Bravo are amazing and dedicated.

Cons

Staffing is lagging behind growth

10. 5.0
    Current Employee

The Product is EXCELLENT but most important.. the people are EXCELLENT!!

Jan 27, 2017 - Finance
    Business Outlook

Pros

I am a current employee who is unfortunately leaving the company shortly. Not because i want to, but because i cant move to Las Vegas, NV :-( I am a former CompuPawn Employee and have worked with CP for over 5 Years. This new and innovative company named Bravo acquired CompuPawn and let me tell you, my nerves were all the way up -- not knowing who what where when had me on edge. But then i met these incredible people running Bravo Store Systems and OMG!!! what a breathe of fresh air. I am 100% sincerely telling the world that I have never seen such a bunch that worked so hard, and treated us employees with so much respect and honor. They created this wonderful & innovative Software System that caters to the Pawn industry with so much grace & intelligence. This product is the way to go guys!!!! Nothing beats it! On a personal level, I applaud Steve Mack, Tally Mack & Mara Billick.... I love my time working for Bravo. I am a huge believer of "Its not just where you work, but who you work with"... and everyone in this company gets a 5 star rating from me! Everyone is just so helpful!! I know that Bravo is only going to get better and i take pride to say that i was a part of it.

Cons

The only Con I have is that I couldn't move to Vegas.

1 person found this review helpful
  11. 5.0

*Honestly the Most Consistent Work Place*

Jan 30, 2019 - Finance/Human Resources in Las Vegas, NV
    Business Outlook

Pros

-Employee Benefits Package is superior to none -Workplace environment is consistent and so are employee expectations. What do I mean by that? I mean you come into the office, with no doubt, you know exactly what you need to do to be Successful in the company, you know your role, and you have your own space to do the job to fullest capability. Many other companies will not fill that space. -The department heads and managers have superior management skills and training programs are monthly. Again you know exactly what to do and how to do it. -Bravo has specific policies/programs to help employees reach their goals in their work life as well as their personal life. -Bravo strides to be the best in their Industry and is always looking to be better. -A personal trainer comes every week to encourage and keep employees in better shape. -Work anniversaries and Birthdays are always celebrated with free catered lunch and dessert (capriottis, zupas, rolled ice cream, famous daves, etc...). Bravo is a company that cares about their employees, and cares about their customers. They always make sure that both parties are taking care of. The growth opportunities are always present.

Cons

-Since Bravo is a growing company at a rapid rate. There are changes monthly in several departments. There cultural deck explains that the bigger our company gets, the more changes that are implemented, the more people we help and the more value we bring. Get ready to adapt to change and progress in your career.

3 people found this review helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 28 Reviews
</>Embed

Bravo Store Systems Reviews FAQs

Bravo Store Systems has an overall rating of 4.6 out of 5, based on over 30 reviews left anonymously by employees. 95% of employees would recommend working at Bravo Store Systems to a friend and 94% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Bravo Store Systems employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.4 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Bravo Store Systems. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

95% of Bravo Store Systems employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Bravo Store Systems 4.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.8 for culture and values and 4.8 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Bravo Store Systems to be benefits, management, career development and the cons to be compensation, senior leadership.