KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

CEDR Solutions Reviews

Updated Sep 1, 2021

Found 14 of over 14 reviews

3.5
CEDR Solutions CEO and Co-Founder Paul Edwards (no image)
Paul Edwards
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Interesting work, great team

Aug 31, 2021 - Advisor in Tucson, AZ
    Business Outlook

Pros

The work is different every day. I like getting to help other workplaces and business owners.

Cons

It's a small company so changes happen quickly.

2. 5.0

Best Employment Experience

Aug 26, 2021 - Advisor
    Business Outlook

Pros

This job had tons of support throughout, and a flawless training process. The work hours are great and I never had to work weekends. They take work-life balance very seriously, but still offer multiple opportunities for professional development. They take care of their staff and are very accommodating and understanding when employees have outside demands that interfere with work. The work is rewarding and fun.

Cons

It’s a growing company, so there are a few hiccups here and there. I only left because I was offered a job that was more in line with my career goals.

3. The latest conversations about Consulting

Join the conversation on

Consulting

3y

works at

Deloitte

Harshest feedback you’ve ever received?

6,878

601 Comments

Join the conversation on
  4. 3.0

It was OK

Sep 1, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Got to work with some really smart, really nice people could bring (well behaved) dogs to work free drinks semi flexible scheduling gym on site great idea for a company and product was good

Cons

Very clickish. There were the boss favorites who could get away with murder and then there was everyone else. some people I have no idea how they kept their job other than they could "nerd" out with the CEO on tech projects but not actually do their job description for an HR company, they're not too great at doing internal HR for their own employees. Double standards, unclear expectations, favoritism, wouldn't go through full HR process. Unnecessary high stress. I've never cried more at a job than I did here.

5. 1.0

Toxic environment

Aug 21, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Management pretends to care for you.

Cons

You learn that management doesn’t care at all. No growth opportunity. CEO and managers couldn’t care less.

6. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Going downhill fast

Aug 19, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Clothing is casual Can bring your dog to the office Free coffee and soda Most peers were easy to get along with

Cons

Underpaid and overworked More like a call center CEO promises a lot but doesn't deliver Entire HR department quit Your time isn't valued compared to the CEO's

7. 4.0
    Current Employee

Employee friendly

Jun 8, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

People here care about what they do, and are treated with respect. Management is realistic about how family, medical issues, etc. can impact your day. Prioritizes outcomes rather than micromanaging.

Cons

No cons to mention here

8. 2.0
    Former Employee

Clicky and Clan Like

Feb 25, 2021 - Human Resources Generalist
    Business Outlook

Pros

Employee perks and appreciation - COVID rules are being applied here in an effective way.

Cons

The "office" dynamic was hard to get used to - majority of the folks have been there for awhile and it feels obvious and sometimes impossible to have a unbiased perspective.

9. 2.0
    Former Employee

Promises a lot but underwhelms

Feb 26, 2021 - Office Administration
    Business Outlook

Pros

Pay is decent, there's a gym

Cons

All and all extremely "meh" place to work. Crazy quick turnover and shuffling of positions

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great Company!

Dec 17, 2019 - Software Support in Tucson, AZ
    Business Outlook

Pros

Small company, everybody is very close and friendly. Can bring your dogs to work. Very flexible. Management is wonderful.

Cons

None at the moment, all experiences have been positive.

CEDR Solutions Response

HR Director

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on CEDR, and sharing your view point with us.

11. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great place to find work/life balance

Oct 23, 2019 - Marketing Manager in Tucson, AZ
    Business Outlook

Pros

Casual clothing...even active ware if you like, dogs, when we are fed, we are fed well! Great people trying to help other companies create a great workplaces for their teams. One of the POSTED core values is that this is a safe place to fail and I can attest to that personally.

Cons

Growing pains! We are growing and with that comes lots of changes to help us all work better and smarter. It can get overwhelming at times.

CEDR Solutions Response