Found 68 of over 93 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "nice people, they take care of everyone in the company" (in 6 reviews)
- "There is a healthy balance between competition and teamwork, fostering a productive and enjoyable work environment." (in 4 reviews)
- "The payment is good and always pay in time (at least comparing with the other Job options within Colombia is a good salary)." (in 3 reviews)
- "A great team to be in." (in 3 reviews)
- "Very 'located salary' so you are paid a lot more than local engineers, but if you expect an international competitive salary, probably not the best place to look at" (in 6 reviews)
- "El plan carrera depende mucho del manager." (in 3 reviews)
- "Right now there is a limited benefits plan than can be improved and the same applies to salary." (in 3 reviews)
- 4.0Apr 24, 2017Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, less than 1 year
Main work is a contractor for PROS a very big revenue and profit Software house. Lot's of innovation and knowledge can be found working here. The culture created by the same employees is based on comradery and teamwork between the different groups within the organization.
There are very little opportunities in which you can advance your career, hence you will most likely be stuck in the same position you got into for months or even years. You can always ask for a change but it is not likely you will get what you're looking for.4Cafeto Software Response4y
Great! We're growing and in the same way trying to bring new ideas into our HR politics. We're getting better!
- 3.0Oct 23, 2023Integration EngineerFormer Employee, more than 1 year
Good Salary and work life balance
High management turnover, lack of career growth and low feedback. you don't know what happens in the company, there is little communication from management
- 5.0Oct 20, 2023Drupal DeveloperCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearCali, Valle del Cauca
All Colombian Hollidays, and all Legal Benefits (Health, Retirment, Vacations)
Montlhy Payment (It's not bad, but it would be better each 15/days)
- 5.0Sep 8, 2023Engineering ManagerFormer Employee, more than 1 year
The work environment and the human quality of the team are unbeatable.
The company is growing and that means there is some instability in its internal processes, which is undergoing a strong restructuring.
- 4.0Jun 26, 2023Software EngineerFormer Employee, more than 1 yearBogota, Cundinamarca
The work culture here is very positive, characterized by collaboration and respect. There is a healthy balance between competition and teamwork, fostering a productive and enjoyable work environment. Work-life balance is not just a concept here but a practice, with flexible hours and remote working options available.
Due to the company's rapid expansion, the organizational structure is sometimes unclear, making it difficult to understand reporting lines and responsibilities.1
- 5.0Jul 9, 2023Front End DeveloperFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsCali, Valle del Cauca
Company really cares about your wellness, your profesional path, and in general if you feel comfortable in your position
I have nothing bad to say about Cafeto
- 5.0Jun 7, 2023Customer Support EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsCali, Valle del Cauca
Work From Home Health Care Plan Affordable city Career Plan
High rotation caused by the industry changes.
- 5.0Feb 17, 2023Software EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 1 year
- Teamwork mentality, no need for competition, everyone is there to support each other. - Comprehensive staff, regular integration activities. - Warm treatment overall, and very understanding people. - Good heavy-weight clients with good careers.
- Company is very horizontal, it is difficult to be promoted due to how heirarchy works. Usually this works diagonally instead of vertically.1
- 5.0May 12, 2023Front End DeveloperCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearBogotá, Bogota
Really nice company, respectful and a very collaborative team
The company doesn't have too much projects using Angular.1
- 2.0May 9, 2023Business Development ManagerFormer Employee, less than 1 yearCali, Valle del Cauca
A good place to learn
Low commissions, an understaffed team, and not enough tools.
Cafeto Software Reviews FAQs
Cafeto Software has an overall rating of 4.6 out of 5, based on over 93 reviews left anonymously by employees. 95% of employees would recommend working at Cafeto Software to a friend and 81% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 3% over the last 12 months.
95% of Cafeto Software employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Cafeto Software 4.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.5 for culture and values and 4.0 for career opportunities.