KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

ChiroTouch Reviews

Updated May 7, 2022

Found 94 of over 106 reviews

3.1
ChiroTouch CEO George Ahn  (no image)
George Ahn

Technical Account Manager

57 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Good benefits and perks.(in 10 reviews)
  • "Everyone from the employees to the managers have been extremely welcoming and I feel like I have become part of the Chirotouch family.(in 5 reviews)
  • "Company used to have a great culture up to early 2017 when Waud Capital took over the company and stripped all the company culture out.(in 4 reviews)
  • "Since working at ChiroTouch I have been welcomed into the Las Vegas & San Diego office families.(in 4 reviews)
  • "Company transparency, collaborative teams, great work environment, clear expectations, and overall good processes.(in 4 reviews)
Cons
  • "Management is aloof and does not care about its sales staff.(in 13 reviews)
  • "Managers and employees alike who have left are making $20(in 4 reviews)
  • "CEO is from a big company so has high expectations but overall great leadership(in 4 reviews)
  • "4. Executives keep saying that there will be raises and dedicate a large amount of time talking about how there will be raises, but its been over a year since the new owners took over and there's still not a cent going around(in 3 reviews)
  • "Company is truly on a downward spiral and CEO and COO need to be removed.(in 3 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great place to work!

Jan 12, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

There is an open door policy everyone is very friendly and approachable. Great place for career growth as it is quickly growing and very fast-paced.

Cons

Not really a con but some internal processes are fairly new so sometimes you'll have to adapt.

1 person found this review helpful
  2. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Good but not great

May 7, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

My supervisor is excellent and makes sure our team is aligned.

Cons

Politics make it difficult to grow

3. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

High Turnover and Overwork

May 2, 2022 - RCM in Duluth, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Only Pro is the random days off. And the benefits are reasonable.

Cons

1. Overwork for the money they pay. 2. People are working 7-10 clinic. 3. Working multiple spreadsheet of the same thing but they just change the name of them. 4. Management allow the client to talk to the employee any kind of way. 5. Management is horrible. 6. employees always quiting. 7. They work you like robot. Instead of quality they only worry about quantity.

4. 3.0

Good company, slow growth

Mar 28, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good benefits, great leaders, relaxed environment.

Cons

little growth opportunities for long term employees

1 person found this review helpful
  5. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Do you want the honest truth?

Apr 14, 2022 - Customer Support in San Diego, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I don't know if you can call this a 'pro', but there is mediocre food that is supplied from time to time, so you won't be hungry on certain days. Sometimes they hit the jackpot and get the good-good, but that's usually around the holidays. With covid hitting hard the past 2 plus years, not much pros, except for I was able to keep my job. At times, I wish I was let go so I could have gotten the courage to look for a new job sooner. Oh, there's a soda machine so you'll never go thirsty. There's also a ping pong table and an old school arcade game thing that everyone in the San Diego office is supposed to share and use for 'collaboration', but not sure when you would get the opportunity to use it since you'll probably have more work than you can imagine because this company is always understaffed. If you know anything about soda machines and pong tables, it basically has red flags written all over it. Run.

Cons

Let's add this company to the cancel list to start. Turn over is at an extremely high rate. No one senior that I can think of left, except for maybe five people who are probably over worked because no one else knows how to do anything, bless their souls. Open door policy is non existent. Since there is no one senior left in the company, you can imagine that their management team is extremely poor. I've also seen managers take the job and quit a month or two after because I've heard they had to work so many hours they might as well have stayed hourly and made the same amount of money. Managers and employees alike who have left are making $20-$30k more than they made at this company, I can confirm that and I have confirmed it with many of my former colleagues. The ones that do stay are random people who were asked to become managers but have no idea how to be managers, which then causes a domino affect of having crappy leadership across the board. There is no work life balance. God forbid you get sick and have no sick time left, too bad. I can go on. Essentially if you've heard of poor cultures in work environments, this company is definitely the leading example of one, top rated number one. Avoid it at all cost. Anyone who came on to GD reading through these because you want to know if you should sign that offer letter ask yourself if you really need the job. Take a look at their website and see how many open positions there are. There is a reason for that.

5 people found this review helpful
  6. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 5 years

Company culture needs to be revamped

Mar 15, 2022 - Customer Service Representative in San Diego, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Great health benefits. - Sometimes there are catered luncheons (San Diego office).

Cons

- Company pay and time off are far below industry standard for a tech company. - Company does not adhere to EHR tech industry best practices. Company's tech is far behind. - Company culture is centered on making money, customer service quality is sacrificed for the sake of turning calls faster. Actually helping the customer is discouraged, as it would take longer. - Customers can tell they don't matter, and they will express this. Employees receive the brunt of the anger for decisions they can't control. - The company as a whole is sinking due to an apparent shift in company culture (long-time customers will explain how the company has taken a nosedive). Honest customers will tell you to bail before it's too late. - No transparency from leadership. This starts from the top (C-level execs). The fish rots from the head down. Being dishonest with colleagues and customers is a regular occurrence (anything to keep the cash flowing). - The company "values" are not practiced. Nothing is done to uphold or encourage the values in the company culture and work environment. - Customers and employees regularly receive the short end of the stick through low quality customer service, and a dishonest company culture.

4 people found this review helpful
  7. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great company with the right vision!

Dec 9, 2021 - Enrollment Support Representative in Duluth, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Always looking for areas to set them apart!

Cons

I really can’t say nothing bad about the company.

8. 3.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Nov 13, 2021 - Account Manager in San Diego, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

It was a good place

Cons

It was not fun sometimes

9. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

The worst. most chaotic place I’ve ever worked.

Nov 28, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

They were pretty liberal with the paid holidays and the health plan benefits were pretty good.

Cons

The management turn over rate was so high that you could plan on having a new manager every 4/5 months. Work was not evenly dispersed so some people had more clinics they were responsible for than others. We couldn’t do anything regarding billing without the clinic’s permission and some of the clinics would never reply to issues that we had, so they had issues that would go unresolved which was some how the workers fault. This place is very stressful and not very organized. Even trying to get in touch with HR after departing from this place has been like pulling teeth. They act like they care about you, but they only care about the workers in the San Diego office. DO NOT WORK HERE!

6 people found this review helpful
  10. 3.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

You're Important But Not

Oct 29, 2021 - Customer Success
    Business Outlook

Pros

Benefits are pretty good in that I can afford to have my wife on the plan. If you like working a little fast and loose/can think on your feet and make judgement calls you'll be good because half the job isn't documented and what is documented is probably out of date. I have good colleagues for the most part. Was let go in March 2020 but they rehired for a different role so that's good.

Cons

someone else's problem hits me; sales do as they please and should a client dare call them it becomes a crisis for everyone else. Customer disconnected due to nonpayment? No problem wait a couple of weeks and sign them back up, sales goal met!! Bobble head and a yeti cup? Corporate tchotchkes if you're into that it's a pro. Hit the targets and do the work, we're behind and complaints are up but here's this extra work because someone else half-assed it. Don't forget the core values though. If you're customer facing your career options are become a senior version of your current job, jokes on you that won't happen otherwise everyone would be a team lead, or move to another team/department in the company. Management at the low and mid-level seems to be changing pretty regularly, constant shuffle sideways or your team is part of another team and on and on every few months but still no processes because that would require a relaxation of the workload.

6 people found this review helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 94 Reviews

ChiroTouch Reviews FAQs

ChiroTouch has an overall rating of 3.1 out of 5, based on over 106 reviews left anonymously by employees. 46% of employees would recommend working at ChiroTouch to a friend and 46% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -5% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, ChiroTouch employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.2 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at ChiroTouch. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

46% of ChiroTouch employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated ChiroTouch 3.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 2.9 for culture and values and 2.9 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at ChiroTouch to be workplace, benefits, coworkers and the cons to be career development, senior leadership, management.

Popular Careers with ChiroTouch Job Seekers