KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

60 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
    There are no cons to display at this time.
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Won't leave unless they fire me...

Jun 22, 2022 - Account Manager in Los Angeles, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing leadership / great company culture / tangible work-life balance / a community of smart problem solvers who come to work everyday to make magic happen.

Cons

Like any growing company - growing pains.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great team atmosphere

Jun 12, 2022 - Sales Development Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

Team oriented and collaborative environment

Cons

There are a a lot of pros, nothing bad to say

3. 5.0

Amazing company

May 26, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Incredible people and culture here. I really feel like the company/management lifts me up and has my career growth and development top of mind. I feel very supported in all areas and couldn't be more ecstatic to work here

Cons

I think relative to the market -- compensation is on the slightly lower side

1 person found this review helpful
  4. 5.0

The Culture and Product are the real deal

May 27, 2022 - Sales Director
    Business Outlook

Pros

Inspiring people. Collaborative environment. We run fast but effectively. The product solves real challenges. We innovate fast. It's a fun product to sell because it works and we use it ourselves.

Cons

We are a high growth company with big numbers to it and that can be fun and challenging.

5. 5.0

Great Workplace

May 27, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Great leadership - Great benefit package - Very positive company culture make employees feels they are appreciated

Cons

Not necessary a con as the company is growing, we got a lot ahead of us to achieve our goals and a lot of improvement on processes that we need to make

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Exciting time to be at Clari

May 27, 2022 - Account Executive in Boston, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Transparent Leadership - Industry leader growing market of Rev-Ops - Innovative product - Supportive culture. All hands on deck mentality from leaders and peers to support every project

Cons

no cons being at clari so far

7. 5.0

Best Company

May 26, 2022 - Revenue Development Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

- one day off a month mandatory - unlimited PTO - great pay - great people - fun product - too many

Cons

it's a start up so things move fast - is more of a pro but could be a con if you're not into that.

8. 4.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Amazing company, but we need more people!

May 26, 2022 - Marketing
    Business Outlook

Pros

Awesome culture, great product, good benefits, great CEO and tons of room to grow, pre-ipo stock options, good salaries. It's a really exciting time to be a part of Clari!

Cons

Some benefits and reimbursements are lower than larger companies, but hopefully we will get there. Currently very understaffed. With all the excitement happening in Clari right now, your job can constantly change, which for some is opportunity for career growth but for others is causing them to be overworked.

2 people found this review helpful
  9. 2.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

A bit cultish

May 20, 2022 - Senior Customer Success Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Some nice contributors on the Customer Success Team Positive work / life balance

Cons

Very cultish and lots of hierarchy worship on the leadership side. It felt like people were trampling each other in order to get kudos from management — particularly on the sales and account management teams. The customer success role is really a technical support role. Very heavy on configuration work, very light on evangelism, driving adoption, and showcasing value. Oh yeah, and the training is not comprehensive and it will take you a full year to even understand what’s going on .

4 people found this review helpful

Clari Response

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. It is important for us to hear what we are doing well and what we need to improve on. We can always do better. Clari has almost doubled in size over the last year, and feedback like this has been crucial to our focus on training and enablement across all teams. We regret to hear that your experience during your team’s transformation was not a positive one, but we are dedicated to creating the role you would come back for. As Clari continues to deliver a world-class revenue platform experience to our customers, the roles & responsibilities of our Customer Success Manager (CSM) have grown with our customers’ needs. This presents wonderful career growth opportunities for our CSMs, but it does take intention and time. Regarding your points on Clari’s management and culture of recognition, I would still love to hear from you and my door is always open. If you’re comfortable, I’d love to hear your story in order to prevent regrettable and avoidable experiences like the one you had. Thank you again for your insight. It helps us make Clari a better company for both current and future employees. - Chief People Officer

10. 4.0
    Current Employee

decent company

May 19, 2022 - Software Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

wlb, potentially good payout if IPO

Cons

base salary is low. Not much cross-team interaction

Viewing 1 - 10 of 165 Reviews

Clari Reviews FAQs

Clari has an overall rating of 4.7 out of 5, based on over 167 reviews left anonymously by employees. 92% of employees would recommend working at Clari to a friend and 95% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 2% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Clari employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.5 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Clari. This rating has improved by 4% over the last 12 months.

92% of Clari employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Clari 4.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.8 for culture and values and 4.6 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Clari to be career development, benefits, senior leadership and the cons to be compensation, work life balance.

Popular Careers with Clari Job Seekers