KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

ClearlyRated Reviews

Updated Oct 17, 2021

Found 33 of over 33 reviews

4.9
ClearlyRated Founder and CEO Eric Gregg (no image)
Eric Gregg
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Blessed to be a part of this company!

Oct 17, 2021 - Account Coordinator in Portland, OR
    Business Outlook

Pros

They are a company all others should take notes on how to be a reliable, kind, happy and positive company and workplace.

Cons

No, they are continually exceeding expectation.

2. 5.0
    Former Employee

Former Employee

Oct 2, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good company with some great benefits.

Cons

None that I can think of.

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great Place to Work!

Aug 4, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

The team is absolutely amazing at ClearlyRated. The only company I've ever worked at that actually walked the walk of its talk.

Cons

The only real con is that compared to companies similar to ClearlyRated, the salary is low.

4. 5.0

Best company I've worked for

May 26, 2021 - Sales Development Representative (SDR) in Portland, OR
    Business Outlook

Pros

This is the best company by far that I have worked for. (I graduated high school in '98, so I've worked for a few employers in my time...). Very work/life balance focused, great benefits, focus on DEI, encourages feedback and ideas from every team member no matter the seniority, incentives for reaching both individual and team goals, offers a clear path for advancement, and overall just has a fun and engaging group. This positivity comes from the top down, so there are no hiccups with upper management conflicting with the entire team. I am in an entry-level position and still feel valued. I would recommend friends and family to this company any day.

Cons

The SDR role can be monotonous if you are used to a more dynamic or engaging position, but there are many opportunities to grow and use your own voice, so it does offer creativity, even in the scope of the role.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee

Best company I've ever worked for!

May 26, 2021 - Sales Development Representative (SDR) in Portland, OR
    Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing culture, great benefits, flexible schedule, supportive co-workers... Work hard, play hard!

Cons

If there is one, I haven't found it yet!

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Flexibility and Autonomy

May 14, 2021 - Director of Customer Success in Portland, OR
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible work schedule, autonomy to complete job duties, amazing support from leadership and managers

Cons

Lower end of the pay scale

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Such an amazing company culture, very supportive team and management!

May 6, 2021 - Account Executive in Portland, OR
    Business Outlook

Pros

Supportive and positive management, the best company culture I have ever experienced, every other Friday off all year round, growing company, small company so every teammate has the opportunity to contribute in a big way!

Cons

I can’t think of any cons.

8. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great place to work!

Mar 17, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

-Supportive, collaborative, and genuinely good people work here. -The company prides itself on treating people right. Clients, employees, and everyone else we talk with. -Good benefits. -Work-life balance is encouraged. Generous PTO and "flex Fridays" -Leadership is transparent and accessible if you need anything. Yes, our reviews everywhere are great. No, it's not too good to be true. ClearlyRated is really a great place to work!

Cons

-No 401k matching. The good and bad of a small, growing company is fewer resources than larger ones. -Still room to grow in terms of diversity. But they're actively working on it, which is more than I can say about a lot of companies.

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Still a great place to work!

Feb 2, 2021 - Software Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible hours and great work-life balance. Organizational transparency from top to bottom, every employee knows where they, and the company, stands Every week is different. There are tons of different and challenging projects, and you're always building out new skills. Small company, small team. Everything you do has an immediate and outsized impact. Leadership is making every effort to maintain the company culture and has a good plan for post-pandemic life. Decent benefits.

Cons

There is no 401k match.

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

It's a great place to work if you like variety

Feb 1, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR
    Business Outlook

Pros

Awesome transparent leadership team, all ideas are take seriously, lot's of managerial support.

Cons

You might end up wearing a lot of hats. It's not a bad thing but something to be aware of at a small company. There's as much upward momentum as they can make possible at a small company, but at some point you are limited if there's not an open position above you or the budget to create one. They really do try though.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 33 Reviews