Cover image for ClearlyRated

93% Recommend to a Friend
93% Approve of CEO

Found 38 of over 38 reviews

4.8
ClearlyRated Founder and CEO Eric Gregg (no image)
Eric Gregg

70 Comments

Tech

468.8K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=ClearlyRated~777877
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
  • "Small and open office, so occasionally can be loud.(in 3 reviews)
  • "There's as much upward momentum as they can make possible at a small company, but at some point you are limited if there's not an open position above you or the budget to create one.(in 3 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0

Great Coworkers and Great Benefits

Jan 13, 2022 - Customer Success Support Representative in Portland, OR
    Business Outlook

Pros

My coworkers and the overall company culture is amazing, and as my first "adult" job, I really felt welcomed and supported. The benefits that come with the job are also a godsend, and I'm just all around happy with this company.

Cons

I really can't think of any downsides.

2. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great place to work

Oct 10, 2022 - Senior Research Analyst in Portland, OR
    Business Outlook

Pros

ClearlyRated is a great place to work if you want to be a part of a great culture, learn a lot, and grow in your career. Leadership cares deeply about everyone that works at the company and strives to give everyone opportunities that best suit them.

Cons

Not a great place to work if you’re an introvert. But if lots of team building stuff is you’re jam, you’ll love it. Also, there is a massive focus on customer service at ClearlyRated. Which is obviously a great focus, but it can often mean working more than 40 hours a week in my experience.

3. Join the ClearlyRated team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 5.0

Best company I've worked for

May 26, 2021 - Sales Development Representative (SDR) in Portland, OR
    Business Outlook

Pros

This is the best company by far that I have worked for. (I graduated high school in '98, so I've worked for a few employers in my time...). Very work/life balance focused, great benefits, focus on DEI, encourages feedback and ideas from every team member no matter the seniority, incentives for reaching both individual and team goals, offers a clear path for advancement, and overall just has a fun and engaging group. This positivity comes from the top down, so there are no hiccups with upper management conflicting with the entire team. I am in an entry-level position and still feel valued. I would recommend friends and family to this company any day.

Cons

The SDR role can be monotonous if you are used to a more dynamic or engaging position, but there are many opportunities to grow and use your own voice, so it does offer creativity, even in the scope of the role.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

A company focused on the employee

Nov 16, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Positive company culture Work/life balance A remote environment but you still feel connected and apart of the team PTO and EO Friday off Founder is great!

Cons

There aren't many cons. They try very hard to address any issues related to employees to make sure everyone is happy.

6. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great company culture

Nov 30, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

The people are great and the company looks for the best in their employees including, but not limited to, remote-first work and great health insurance benefits.

Cons

Not much to share here.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Blessed to be a part of this company!

Oct 17, 2021 - Account Coordinator in Portland, OR
    Business Outlook

Pros

They are a company all others should take notes on how to be a reliable, kind, happy and positive company and workplace.

Cons

No, they are continually exceeding expectation.

Continue reading
  8. 3.0
    Former Employee

Good people, short-sighted leadership.

Jan 10, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Kind and supportive co-workers. Good benefits. Flexibility (up to a point). Ways to make work fun. Open to non-technical backgrounds.

Cons

Misleading and out of date information in interviewing and onboarding process. Lack of training and context. Poor planning and decision-making by leadership. Mixed messages about COVID safety. Low wages.

9. 5.0

Oct 2, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good company with some great benefits.

Cons

None that I can think of.

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great Place to Work!

Aug 4, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

The team is absolutely amazing at ClearlyRated. The only company I've ever worked at that actually walked the walk of its talk.

Cons

The only real con is that compared to companies similar to ClearlyRated, the salary is low.

11. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great place to work!

Mar 17, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

-Supportive, collaborative, and genuinely good people work here. -The company prides itself on treating people right. Clients, employees, and everyone else we talk with. -Good benefits. -Work-life balance is encouraged. Generous PTO and "flex Fridays" -Leadership is transparent and accessible if you need anything. Yes, our reviews everywhere are great. No, it's not too good to be true. ClearlyRated is really a great place to work!

Cons

-No 401k matching. The good and bad of a small, growing company is fewer resources than larger ones. -Still room to grow in terms of diversity. But they're actively working on it, which is more than I can say about a lot of companies.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 38 Reviews
</>Embed

ClearlyRated Reviews FAQs

ClearlyRated has an overall rating of 4.8 out of 5, based on over 38 reviews left anonymously by employees. 93% of employees would recommend working at ClearlyRated to a friend and 92% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -3% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, ClearlyRated employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.2 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at ClearlyRated. This rating has decreased by -3% over the last 12 months.

93% of ClearlyRated employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated ClearlyRated 4.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.8 for culture and values and 4.2 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at ClearlyRated to be management, senior leadership, benefits and the cons to be workplace, compensation, career development.

Popular Careers with ClearlyRated Job Seekers