- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - Oregon
- - Portland, OR Area
- - Portland, OR
Found 38 of over 38 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Technical Account Manager
Being a woman in tech, I only recently started advocating for myself at work about advancement opportunities. Because of this I wanted to ask this question to my male counterparts. When you have 1:1's with your direct reports and talk about career growth / aspirations what is your managers’ response typically? I’d like to gauge how my experience (negative) differs from others. For instance are you met with blockades, enthusiasm, dread, etc?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
- "Management is approachable and collaboration is highly encouraged at all levels." (in 5 reviews)
- "Amazing culture and transparent management." (in 5 reviews)
- "Good benefits." (in 5 reviews)
- "Leadership is making every effort to maintain the company culture and has a good plan for post" (in 4 reviews)
- "People here are approachable, friendly and very helpful" (in 4 reviews)
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Jan 13, 2022 - Customer Success Support Representative in Portland, ORRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
My coworkers and the overall company culture is amazing, and as my first "adult" job, I really felt welcomed and supported. The benefits that come with the job are also a godsend, and I'm just all around happy with this company.
I really can't think of any downsides.
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Oct 10, 2022 - Senior Research Analyst in Portland, ORRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
ClearlyRated is a great place to work if you want to be a part of a great culture, learn a lot, and grow in your career. Leadership cares deeply about everyone that works at the company and strives to give everyone opportunities that best suit them.
Not a great place to work if you’re an introvert. But if lots of team building stuff is you’re jam, you’ll love it. Also, there is a massive focus on customer service at ClearlyRated. Which is obviously a great focus, but it can often mean working more than 40 hours a week in my experience.
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★May 26, 2021 - Sales Development Representative (SDR) in Portland, ORRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
This is the best company by far that I have worked for. (I graduated high school in '98, so I've worked for a few employers in my time...). Very work/life balance focused, great benefits, focus on DEI, encourages feedback and ideas from every team member no matter the seniority, incentives for reaching both individual and team goals, offers a clear path for advancement, and overall just has a fun and engaging group. This positivity comes from the top down, so there are no hiccups with upper management conflicting with the entire team. I am in an entry-level position and still feel valued. I would recommend friends and family to this company any day.
The SDR role can be monotonous if you are used to a more dynamic or engaging position, but there are many opportunities to grow and use your own voice, so it does offer creativity, even in the scope of the role.
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Nov 16, 2021 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Positive company culture Work/life balance A remote environment but you still feel connected and apart of the team PTO and EO Friday off Founder is great!
There aren't many cons. They try very hard to address any issues related to employees to make sure everyone is happy.
- Current Employee★★★★★Nov 30, 2021 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The people are great and the company looks for the best in their employees including, but not limited to, remote-first work and great health insurance benefits.
Not much to share here.
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Oct 17, 2021 - Account Coordinator in Portland, ORRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
They are a company all others should take notes on how to be a reliable, kind, happy and positive company and workplace.
No, they are continually exceeding expectation.Continue reading
- Former Employee★★★★★Jan 10, 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Kind and supportive co-workers. Good benefits. Flexibility (up to a point). Ways to make work fun. Open to non-technical backgrounds.
Misleading and out of date information in interviewing and onboarding process. Lack of training and context. Poor planning and decision-making by leadership. Mixed messages about COVID safety. Low wages.
- Former Employee★★★★★Oct 2, 2021 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good company with some great benefits.
None that I can think of.
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Aug 4, 2021 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The team is absolutely amazing at ClearlyRated. The only company I've ever worked at that actually walked the walk of its talk.
The only real con is that compared to companies similar to ClearlyRated, the salary is low.
- Current Employee★★★★★Mar 17, 2021 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
-Supportive, collaborative, and genuinely good people work here. -The company prides itself on treating people right. Clients, employees, and everyone else we talk with. -Good benefits. -Work-life balance is encouraged. Generous PTO and "flex Fridays" -Leadership is transparent and accessible if you need anything. Yes, our reviews everywhere are great. No, it's not too good to be true. ClearlyRated is really a great place to work!
-No 401k matching. The good and bad of a small, growing company is fewer resources than larger ones. -Still room to grow in terms of diversity. But they're actively working on it, which is more than I can say about a lot of companies.
ClearlyRated Reviews FAQs
ClearlyRated has an overall rating of 4.8 out of 5, based on over 38 reviews left anonymously by employees. 93% of employees would recommend working at ClearlyRated to a friend and 92% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -3% over the last 12 months.
93% of ClearlyRated employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated ClearlyRated 4.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.8 for culture and values and 4.2 for career opportunities.