Client Focus Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

4.2
CEO

Sort: PopularRatingDate

"Amazing company and people!"

I have been working at Client Focus full-time

Pros

Leadership is on the ball and very accessible. The culture is one of freedom and accountability as well as focus on developing skills to take your career to the next level.

Cons

None, this is an awesome place to work!

Advice to Management

Keep the focus on developing your people!

2. "Not much to say"

Former Employee - Consultation Agent in Mesa, AZ
    Former Employee - Consultation Agent in Mesa, AZ

I worked at Client Focus full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Training provided, understanding of time off. They have a very nice break room.

Cons

Pick favorites, they intimidate you and make you feel like this job is the only way you're going to make it in life. They play nice even when it is obvious they don't like you.

"Great Company To Work For!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mesa, AZ
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mesa, AZ

I have been working at Client Focus full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Not micromanaged, ownership of customers, great culture

Cons

can be overwhelming but the rewards outweigh the costs

"Awesome Place to Work and Grow"

Current Employee - Director of Operations
    Current Employee - Director of Operations

I have been working at Client Focus full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

The culture here has become the best place in valley! We can be free to think and do without ever having to look over our shoulder and protect ourselves. We are held accountable for our results, but we're given a lot of rope to make great things happen!

Cons

It's not all rainbows and lollipops of course, we're still dealing with issues, but I feel like we're overcoming them faster than they are popping up.

Advice to Management

Don't be afraid to hold everyone accountable for results, it's what keeps us on our best game.

"Great job if you need flexibility. Not so ideal if looking for growth."

Current Employee - Consultant in Gilbert, AZ
    Current Employee - Consultant in Gilbert, AZ

I have been working at Client Focus full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Flexible schedule, great work/life balance, positive management, and great work culture.

Cons

No growth opportunity (for me personally at least).

Advice to Management

N/A

6. "What an amazing place."

Current Employee - Vice President in Mesa, AZ
    Current Employee - Vice President in Mesa, AZ

I have been working at Client Focus full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Client Focus is a company full of extraordinary people. They thrive in an environment with no rules and no supervision--just the vision to become the best place in the world to be an employee or a customer. I've never seen a company with so many employees aligned to the vision. The company is governed by its values and little else. Employees spend their time working on how to help each other thrive and how to give customers an experience that will make them never want to leave. We have tremendous leaders. Our team leaders are mature and focused on the long term. They are data savvy and have good intuition, making them really formidable. They love their team members and work to help them improve their careers. The owner is a rare leader; he's incredibly flexible and trusts his employees to do the right thing. Middle management gets stuff done without micro-managing employees. It's all coaching and mentoring all the time. We have dozens of frequent innovators and most everyone is willing to speak his or her mind openly and confidently. What an amazing place. I love coming to work every day.

Cons

I feel that I have room to improve. Probably some others feel that way, too, but I think they're great.

Advice to Management

Keep believing in the vision and in the people. Keep focusing on value to the customer.

7. "Sr. Software Engineer"

Former Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Tempe, AZ
    Former Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Tempe, AZ

Pros

Family environment. Competitive pay. Real desire to excel individual employees.

Cons

Discordant management team. Sometimes dishonest "behind closed door" open door policy.

Advice to Management

Genuine constructive criticism goes both ways. When one side doesn't budge it belies that sides positioning.

"The Best Company I've Worked For!"

Current Employee - Consultant
    Current Employee - Consultant

I have been working at Client Focus full-time

Pros

I love working at Client Focus where I feel like I am growing and learning everyday. The environment is phenomenal! Management truly cares about their employees thriving. This company lives by their values and shared purpose. If you love working in teams this is the place for you!

Cons

Unfortunately, we have no paid holidays but you can use your PTO for them!

Advice to Management

Keep caring about your employees and listening to what they have to say.

"If you want to work for a company that genuinely cares about their employees... This is where you want to go."

Former Employee - Client Relationship Coordinator in Mesa, AZ

I worked at Client Focus full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Client Focus provides extensive leadership training, and ongoing coaching for employees who want to succeed. No one will hold your hand through this process, it is all up to you to determine your success at this company. They are growing,and they are growing fast. You are given the opportunity to be apart of something incredible. No one watches over your shoulder, and I'm serious. There is zero supervision at this place. Which is amazing in order to let the employees express their talents and ideas.

I highly recommend this company.

Cons

No 401k or retirement.
    Some people have a really hard time functioning in this type of environment, which in result makes them not pull their weight. This can be very hard on your team.

Advice to Management

Continue to coach and help each employee grow. Keep being fantastic and welcoming.

"Lovely workplace, Lovely leaders. Would apply again."

Former Employee - Client Relationship Coordinator in Mesa, AZ

I worked at Client Focus full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The management team is phenomenal here! It truly feels as if they wish for you to succeed with the company, because they do! The company is always evolving and expanding, and it was an absolute joy to be a part of. Highly recommended.

Cons

I had very few complaint about working here, the only being that the mass of employees seemed to be in their own social clique. Said employees made the work place occasionally toxic, and as someone outside of this 'clique' your only real option is to go to management since they wont pipe down if you ask nicely anyways. In summary, workplace drama was a bit obnoxious; but absolutely fixable and work through-able.

Advice to Management

Keep doing you! I personally loved all of the management i met, and would have loved to keep acquaintance with a couple.