Client Focus Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-time Part-time

3.3
Rating Trends Rating Trends
CEO

1. "What an amazing place."

Current Employee - Vice President in Mesa, AZ
    Current Employee - Vice President in Mesa, AZ

I have been working at Client Focus full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Client Focus is a company full of extraordinary people. They thrive in an environment with no rules and no supervision--just the vision to become the best place in the world to be an employee or a customer. I've never seen a company with so many employees aligned to the vision. The company is governed by its values and little else. Employees spend their time working on how to help each other thrive and how to give customers an experience that will make them never want to leave. We have tremendous leaders. Our team leaders are mature and focused on the long term. They are data savvy and have good intuition, making them really formidable. They love their team members and work to help them improve their careers. The owner is a rare leader; he's incredibly flexible and trusts his employees to do the right thing. Middle management gets stuff done without micro-managing employees. It's all coaching and mentoring all the time. We have dozens of frequent innovators and most everyone is willing to speak his or her mind openly and confidently. What an amazing place. I love coming to work every day.

Cons

I feel that I have room to improve. Probably some others feel that way, too, but I think they're great.

Advice to Management

Keep believing in the vision and in the people. Keep focusing on value to the customer.

2. "Sr. Software Engineer"

Former Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Tempe, AZ
    Former Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Tempe, AZ

Pros

Family environment. Competitive pay. Real desire to excel individual employees.

Cons

Discordant management team. Sometimes dishonest "behind closed door" open door policy.

Advice to Management

Genuine constructive criticism goes both ways. When one side doesn't budge it belies that sides positioning.

3. "The Best Company I've Worked For!"

Current Employee - Consultant
    Current Employee - Consultant

I have been working at Client Focus full-time

Pros

I love working at Client Focus where I feel like I am growing and learning everyday. The environment is phenomenal! Management truly cares about their employees thriving. This company lives by their values and shared purpose. If you love working in teams this is the place for you!

Cons

Unfortunately, we have no paid holidays but you can use your PTO for them!

Advice to Management

Keep caring about your employees and listening to what they have to say.

5. "If you want to work for a company that genuinely cares about their employees... This is where you want to go."

Former Employee - Client Relationship Coordinator in Mesa, AZ

I worked at Client Focus full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Client Focus provides extensive leadership training, and ongoing coaching for employees who want to succeed. No one will hold your hand through this process, it is all up to you to determine your success at this company. They are growing,and they are growing fast. You are given the opportunity to be apart of something incredible. No one watches over your shoulder, and I'm serious. There is zero supervision at this place. Which is amazing in order to let the employees express their talents and ideas.

I highly recommend this company.

Cons

No 401k or retirement.
    Some people have a really hard time functioning in this type of environment, which in result makes them not pull their weight. This can be very hard on your team.

Advice to Management

Continue to coach and help each employee grow. Keep being fantastic and welcoming.

"Lovely workplace, Lovely leaders. Would apply again."

Former Employee - Client Relationship Coordinator in Mesa, AZ

I worked at Client Focus full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The management team is phenomenal here! It truly feels as if they wish for you to succeed with the company, because they do! The company is always evolving and expanding, and it was an absolute joy to be a part of. Highly recommended.

Cons

I had very few complaint about working here, the only being that the mass of employees seemed to be in their own social clique. Said employees made the work place occasionally toxic, and as someone outside of this 'clique' your only real option is to go to management since they wont pipe down if you ask nicely anyways. In summary, workplace drama was a bit obnoxious; but absolutely fixable and work through-able.

Advice to Management

Keep doing you! I personally loved all of the management i met, and would have loved to keep acquaintance with a couple.

"Client Focus is the best place I have ever worked"

I have been working at Client Focus full-time (More than a year)

Pros

At Client Focus, you are responsible for your customers success, as well as your own. You are free to work at your own pace and are not micromanaged. They help you build your skills and resume so when you leave their company, you are eligible for a salary job, not just another place that offered you a dollar more an hour. The managers and bosses really care about you as a person and want to see you succeed as an employee as well. You only work Monday-Friday, so you are able to spend time with your family and friends on the weekends. I have never felt so comfortable and appreciated with any other company that I have worked for.

Cons

Seriously, I am DYING laughing at some of these reviews, because of how ridiculous they are! Being Mormon does not give you a leg up in the company, nor does being male. Being bilingual in English and Spanish, gets you $1.00 more per hour. I am covered in tattoos and got a promotion in my first year, because I worked my butt off and they recognized it. And as far as not accepting people who aren't straight, is FAR from accurate, considering I have worked with several co-workers over the last year that were either lesbian and gay. And last time I checked, one of them got FOUR raises in a year and his own mirror in the men's bathroom. So please consider the bitter source that these reviews are coming from, and realize that their bad attitude and lack of respect, may have something to do with why they are not a fit for this company.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

"Employees Who Thrive. Customers Who Stay. Aggressive, Sustainable Growth"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mesa, AZ
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mesa, AZ

I have been working at Client Focus full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Client Focus has made a complete 180 from what it used to be.

I have been here for a long time and have seen all the good and the bad that has come over the years. Trust me when i say this, the bad is long in the past.

It used to be lots of rules and policies and was just a mindless job where you come in and do “tasks”

Now, it’s a no supervision, high performance environment where they all thrive on Freedom, ownership, and accountability for outcomes.

It’s not just your typically call center anymore. They do not have classify the employees as callers anymore; they value their employees much higher than that.

They are a client engagement company with Top Consultants/ Trusted Advisers.

The Focus: As the agent’s trusted advisers, they help them focus on doing what they do best.
    They are really good about finding what each individual employee needs to be great. This is the only place I have ever been that has care about planning for my future and helping me make changes to get there.

Their Vision: Client Focus’s vision is to become the best place in the world to be an employee or a customer. If our employees and our customers are growing and thriving, our company will also grow and thrive.

I honestly believe they are on the right track to get there and would highly suggest working/being a customer there.

Cons

No 401K or Retirement

"Great Opportunity"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Gilbert, AZ
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Gilbert, AZ

I worked at Client Focus full-time

Pros

Working for this company was a great opportunity especially if you want to get your foot in the door to gain experience in a call center. They provide training and have lots of bonus incentives to show appreciation to their employees.

Cons

You have to make lots of outbound calls and your required to meet certain quotas changes with policies and dress codes were changed at short notice and the pay base rate was not enough especially when I had to purchase additional clothing once the dress code policy was changed at such short notice.

Advice to Management

They should give more frequent pay bonuses and give employees more time in advance to adjust to policy changes.

"Operations"

I worked at Client Focus full-time

Pros

the only pros working within the operations side was you were taken away from most of the drama from the call floor and there were a select few in the operations team that i became great friends with

Cons

there are too many cons to list them all but here are the biggest cons:
    owner doesnt care for his employees one bit.
    the newly hired partner knows nothing about the company and is changing every part of the company in the worst way. - he will be the ultimate reason this company goes under.
    compensation is based on favoritism - every benefit in the company is based on favoritism

Advice to Management

get rid of the partner and go back to how the company was running a year ago and owners should actually start caring about their employees

"Don't Waste Your Time Unless You're Into Mysogynistic Bosses"

Current Employee - Quality Assurance in Mesa, AZ
    Current Employee - Quality Assurance in Mesa, AZ

Pros

I met some great friends among the employees.

Cons

-Sexual Harassment
    -Nepotism
    -Unethical Business Practices
    -Ownership and Management are limited to white males, preferably Mormon
    -Callers tend to be young women with little business savvy so that they don't "make waves"
    -Offering an opinion to ownership/management that disagrees with theirs results in a demand from on high to "find a reason, and get rid of that troublemaker.
    -Extreme paranoia exhibited by ownership/management. Someone was always "out to get them"
    -Infighting, backbiting and backstabbing were the norm.
    -You can either plaster on a fake smile and act like a moronic zombie (even while typing and trying to meet a deadline that you weren't informed of until the last possible minute because everything is so disorganized), or if you don't smile constantly, you can expect to be accused of having a bad attitude so that you get pushed out.
    -Anyone who didn't fit the mold was pushed out, usually by a command to middle management to "make it happen". The mold did not include African Americans, anyone with an accent, anyone in the LGBT community or their supporters, or anyone supporting any liberal or fringe causes.

Advice to Management

Seek counseling, seek classes, seek something....but please stop trying to force people to bow to you. Your megalomania is not a good management skill.