- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- India - All Cities
- - Gujarat
- - Vadodara, India Area
- Moldova - All Cities
- - Chisinau
- - Bălţi,, Moldova Area
Found 5 of over 5 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.
- English (5 reviews)
Technical Account Manager
Being a woman in tech, I only recently started advocating for myself at work about advancement opportunities. Because of this I wanted to ask this question to my male counterparts. When you have 1:1's with your direct reports and talk about career growth / aspirations what is your managers’ response typically? I’d like to gauge how my experience (negative) differs from others. For instance are you met with blockades, enthusiasm, dread, etc?
- Current Employee★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good Balance of personal life and Work, Supportive HR and Employees, Perfect atmosphere, Experienced leaders yet very down to earth to help your growing career, No room for Politics, Creative, Innovative fun activities to boost your morale all the time.
There are no CONS to mention by the way....
- Former Employee, more than 8 years★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
1. Not bad salary. That's all.
1. Often meetings. 2. Too often meetings. 3. Daily reports; 4. Bad management. 5. Agile.
- Former Contractor, less than 1 year★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
They have well organized work processes
Low salary for software developers
- Former Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Founder David Feinleib Freedom of decision making A startup culture
Low hourly rate for SE Incompetent and unethical employees Nepotism in management Routine
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- Interesting project, opportunity to work with big data. - Fair payment. - Friendly team. - Flexible working hours (no problem working in your timezone, you just need a few hours intersection for communication).
- Company uses old technologies (framework, php version etc.). - Sometimes lack of clear plan for introducing new components, work needs to be done ASAP, which affects quality.
Content Analytics Reviews FAQs
Content Analytics has an overall rating of 3.6 out of 5, based on over 5 reviews left anonymously by employees. 44% of employees would recommend working at Content Analytics to a friend and 42% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 14% over the last 12 months.
44% of Content Analytics employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Content Analytics 3.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.4 for culture and values and 2.9 for career opportunities.