Control Solutions Reviews | Glassdoor

Control Solutions CEO Simon Dealy
Simon Dealy
  1. "Great company"

Current Employee - Business Development in Aurora, IL

I have been working at Control Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

Small company is agile and quick with making decisions and responding to customers needs

Cons

Limited resources and narrow set of product offerings

Advice to Management

Develop/acquire new technologies to enable growth into adjacent markets

Control Solutions2014-05-01
  2. "Positive and Challenging"

I worked at Control Solutions full-time

Pros

Worked across many different industries in a variety of internal audit roles. Was given responsibility without being micro managed. Salary and benefits were market average.

Cons

As is the case with consulting the short notice to changes in assignments and geographic locations can make non-working life difficult. At times travel was hard with client expense restrictions.

Control Solutions2015-04-17
  3. "Decent place to work (compensation wise)."

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Control Solutions full-time

Pros

Decent salary. Great hours. Nice holiday parties.

Cons

Some of the staff was not easy to work with. Very sloppy work ethics and no urgency in teamwork or deadlines. No advancement opportunities.

Advice to Management

Reorganize the entire company starting with the Partners.

Control Solutions2013-01-14

"A great small company"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

I have been working at Control Solutions

Pros

* Good Benefits * Great work environment * Work Schedule POSDATA is a good place to work overall. Most employees have been with the company many years. We are just expected to do our job and we try to keep it interesting.

Cons

Slow on pay raises last couple of years due to economy. Our benefits have stayed in pretty good shape over the years with small increases. The company really cares about it's people but some things have been out of our control.

Control Solutions2011-01-21
  5. "Overview of Control Solutions"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Nashua, NH

I have been working at Control Solutions

Pros

Provides an opportunity to work across serveral industries and gain broad experience in internal audit. Varity of audit activity. Regular training provided to keep current with industry changes and developments. Allows the opportunity to work through audity activity and present independant findings. Flexibility in work locations. Travel opportunities domestically and internationally if you are looking for a diverse...

Cons

Market average salary and benefits. Time management during peak business cycles. Notice to being required to travel.

Advice to Management

Anonymous

Control Solutions2009-03-17
  6. "i am an engineer had a course into automatic control , PLC and SCADA system and hope to be control manager"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cairo

I have been working at Control Solutions for more than a year

Pros

It is so exciting because of its variety in solutions and new appeared problems. So it needs an intelligent engineer and some challenges.

Cons

It is so serious because if any small mistake occurred in solution design will cause big troubles so it needs high careful and accurate engineer.

Advice to Management

hard working , discipline , conformity and ambition to achiece your goals

Control Solutions2012-09-01
  7. "Control Solutions Fantastic Company - Simon Dealy Great CEO"

Former Employee - Partner in

I worked at Control Solutions

Pros

Great team of highly educated professionals to work with Variety in projects to manage Flexibility and a great work life balance Supportive management team

Cons

Lack of advancement opportunities Focus on utilization

Advice to Management

Continue to develop new solutions focused on current market needs

Control Solutions2012-02-04

"Good opportunity to work with Great people."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in

I have been working at Control Solutions

Pros

I have been working with Control Solutions for 4 years.  During that time I have had a mostly positive experience.  The people I have worked with have been fantastic. They are generally very experienced and collaborative when working together.  The management has been supportive in my personal development and work/life balance.  Management allows me to use my knowledge and experience in presenting ideas and running projects...

Cons

The nature of a broad client base can lead to long commutes and travel. There could be more management driven events (training) to build on knowledge and skills of employees.

Control Solutions2011-12-12
  9. "Good Pay, Lousy Management"

Current Employee - Director in

I have been working at Control Solutions

Pros

I am current employed as a Director and the flexible hours is the most appealing thing to me. I mostly work from my home and the work we do is basic SOX testing, I can normally finish my work quickly which means I have some down time to myself. We are well paid for what we do. As a Director, my salary is $140,000 and allI do is SOX testing.

Cons

There is complete secrecy in the company. The three owners claim that the Directors are part of the Leadership team yet they don't bother sharing any information with us. Most of what we know what is going on in the company comesfrom the outside. I recently heard that they owners are trying to sell the company yet this has not been communicated to any of us, we are all in the dark while they contemplate our future.

Advice to Management

Tell us what is going on in the company please, we do not want to find out in one month that you have sold the company and we are all out of work.

Control Solutions2012-01-10