KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

CorpNet Reviews

Updated Dec 14, 2021

Found 6 of over 6 reviews

4.3
CorpNet CEO Nellie Akalp (no image)
Nellie Akalp

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

The latest conversations about Consulting

Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great Company

Dec 14, 2021 - Front Desk Receptionist in Thousand Oaks, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great and friendly work environment

Cons

None it was a great place to work at

2. 5.0
    Current Employee

Very tight-knit, family-like atmosphere

Sep 8, 2016 - Sales Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fast-paced (I like that), small office (less than 20 people) all working closely together. The owners are very passionate; they work closely with the entire team, shoulder to shoulder, and sincerely care for the well-being of the customers and the employees. I feel I have the opportunity to contribute and make a real difference at the company as they welcome my ideas and are willing to expand and invest in new products or services. The pay is above-average. The owners often buy lunch for the entire office. I also like the fact that it's not "corporate." There is no red tape. If I have an issue I can go to the CEO or the owner and they have been very supportive. Also, while there is no "corporate" track for a career path, I feel I have the ability to literally create my own division of products and services and I know they'll get behind me and invest and expand.

Cons

They don't have health benefits right now, though I hear they intend on having a package soon.

1 person found this review helpful
  3. 1.0
    Former Employee

Terrible management

Jun 3, 2019 - Anonymous Employee in Westlake Village, Optional[CA]
    Business Outlook

Pros

Learned valuable information and learned about business upkeep.

Cons

Such an unhealthy pressure to upsell. Managers were constantly having sales meetings where all they did was put pressure on you to bring in more cash but not really any positive feedback. There's no loyalty from your managers and what's even worst is there's less loyalty from the CEOs. They will fire at the drop of a hat meaning from one day to the next. Unhealthy work environment where lots of gossip was constantly being discussed during work hours and or around or with other employees. I think what's worst is they'll let you go after asking you to be only committed to them for certain amount of time they might gurantee you a pay raise which never comes. If company is not doing good money wise they'll fire whoever they can however fast they can how much time and effort you have put into the company when the time to let people go comes doesn't matter. I'd been trying to become a full time employee here when they hired someone else, let me go and kept the other girl rather than to give out a raise. And let go of the new employee that was still getting paid the minimum.

1 person found this review helpful

CorpNet Response

Director of Operations and HR

We are very sorry to hear that you experienced your time with us in this manner. With any sales role there will always be quotas, goals, and therefore pressure that comes along with the given sales role. Our meetings in finding avenues and introducing new services for our clients was not meant to be taken as upselling being the most important thing. Our efforts are placed in providing the best service for our clients and to become a one stop shop for their business filing needs. In turn, that allows one as the sales person to have new opportunities to create more revenue to ultimately hit their target or quota. Regarding the environment, we feel a great deal of gratitude and loyalty to our employees. We go above and beyond to create a family atmosphere and provide incentives such as Wednesday Lunch, Bagel Fridays, group outings, we invest in communication seminars that include everyone from the Receptionist to the CEO.Again, I am sorry that our messaging and actions were not aligned with your experience or perception. We wish you all the best in your future endeavors.

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

Family Environment with a Work Hard - Play Hard Atmosphere

Jun 20, 2019 - Director of Operations
    Business Outlook

Pros

The ownership and managers are invested in your success. As an employee you are given the ability to choose your pathway in the organization. The team consists of close knit individuals who work hard but also know how to enjoy themselves when the setting is appropriate. The environment is non corporate - but we work with purpose. I personally have grown within the company and love coming to work everyday.

Cons

Like any organization, there is pressure that comes with a job, most being outside forces. Nothing that directly correlates to the organization.

5. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Startup Feel with Knowledgeable and Passionate Owners

Sep 18, 2014 - Director of Digital in Westlake Village, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

The owners truly love the company, the customers and team and that passion translates to every staff member. Great coworkers and management. Highly knowledgeable about business legal services in all 50 states. Enjoyed my time at the company. It feels like a startup with caual dress, open door policy, anyone can contribute creativity and small office team.

Cons

The industry is highly competitve with high advertising costs, complex customer aquisition and erratic sales.

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Fast-paced, entrepreneurial vibe with no limits on career path

Nov 21, 2016 - CMO in Westlake Village, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great place to work if you have passion for small business owners and their needs. Everyone works together in a family-style environment. Employee ideas are heard by founders and, if good, developed and funded with that employee leading the initiative.

Cons

Not a large corporation with formal training programs and ability to transfer to other locations.

Viewing 1 - 6 of 6 English Reviews