CorpNet Reviews | Glassdoor

CorpNet Reviews

5.0
Nellie Akalp

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Fast-paced, entrepreneurial vibe with no limits on career path"

Current Employee - CMO in Westlake Village, CA
    Current Employee - CMO in Westlake Village, CA

I have been working at CorpNet full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Great place to work if you have passion for small business owners and their needs. Everyone works together in a family-style environment. Employee ideas are heard by founders and, if good, developed and funded with that employee leading the initiative.

Cons

Not a large corporation with formal training programs and ability to transfer to other locations.

Advice to Management

Listen to your team and continue to inspire.

"Very tight-knit, family-like atmosphere"

Current Employee - Sales Representative
    Current Employee - Sales Representative

I have been working at CorpNet full-time

Pros

Fast-paced (I like that), small office (less than 20 people) all working closely together. The owners are very passionate; they work closely with the entire team, shoulder to shoulder, and sincerely care for the well-being of the customers and the employees. I feel I have the opportunity to contribute and make a real difference at the company as they welcome my ideas and are willing to expand and invest in new products or services. The pay is above-average. The owners often buy lunch for the entire office.

I also like the fact that it's not "corporate." There is no red tape. If I have an issue I can go to the CEO or the owner and they have been very supportive. Also, while there is no "corporate" track for a career path, I feel I have the ability to literally create my own division of products and services and I know they'll get behind me and invest and expand.

Cons

They don't have health benefits right now, though I hear they intend on having a package soon.

Advice to Management

I'm giving 5-stars because I love working here and I love my team. But I would like to see a strong health benefits package soon.

3. "Startup Feel with Knowledgeable and Passionate Owners"

Former Employee - Director of Digital in Westlake Village, CA
    Former Employee - Director of Digital in Westlake Village, CA

I worked at CorpNet full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The owners truly love the company, the customers and team and that passion translates to every staff member. Great coworkers and management. Highly knowledgeable about business legal services in all 50 states. Enjoyed my time at the company. It feels like a startup with caual dress, open door policy, anyone can contribute creativity and small office team.

Cons

The industry is highly competitve with high advertising costs, complex customer aquisition and erratic sales.