Cover-All Reviews | Glassdoor

John W. Roblin

1. "worst job ever"

Former Employee - Management in Morristown, NJ
    Former Employee - Management in Morristown, NJ

I worked at Cover-All full-time (More than a year)

Pros

not one, not a single pro on any level. the idea that this was a publicly traded company is shocking. beyond the worst possible work experience i could have ever imagined.

Cons

from the very top on down, they are an hr lawsuit in the waiting ( or in progress i suspect), the worst employee survey i have ever heard about and the most unprofessional work place ever. their tech is tired and customers few. I can only imagine little will be left at the hands of Majesco but to keep former executive management in the mix should be concerning of anyone considering them for business.

Advice to Management

FY - John Robin has not been the CEO in a while

2. "Poor management, continuous HR issues, 1 year turn-around for most employees"

Former Employee - Inside Sales in San Diego, CA
    Former Employee - Inside Sales in San Diego, CA

I worked at Cover-All part-time (More than a year)

Pros

Interesting to learn franchise business. Nice work environment and office location.

Cons

unrealistic expectations for job performance, high turnover company in most positions.
    One year nine people gone. Lack of control with HR issues. Constant problems
    with customers and office personnel. Lack of respect for management. Presented many
    ideas-boss claimed the glory/credit. Major discrimination on all levels.

Advice to Management

Poor management style. Top management always blames lower level
    employees for new and existing problems. Unable to develop and see true talent.

3. "Get Out ASAP"

I worked at Cover-All full-time

Pros

None that I can think of.

Cons

Developers are viewed as replaceable units. I saw my offshore replacement a week before I was let go. They don't even bother with training your replacement.

4. "Unrealistic expectations of work hours."

Pros

There are no pros that I can currently think of other than there are some genuinely nice people here that help keep that sinking ship afloat. There are some very some people working there.

Cons

Infighting between management. Anyone outside of their clique will struggled to break in. Lack of official training and onboarding processes.

Advice to Management

ALL of your employees have value if your take the time for proper training. Lead by lifting instead of constant criticizing. Work on developing your products and your industry reputation.

"Worst job experience of my career"

Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor
    Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I worked at Cover-All as a contractor (More than 8 years)

Pros

My coworkers. They were smart but under utilized. I never saw professional people who were afraid to be yelled at. They still persevered and we all wanted to do our best but opportunities were limited as there is a small group of "preferred" people who got the opportunities.

Cons

Management yells at people and treats people like children. There was no teamwork, respect or encouragement for it. If you made an error, you were ignored by management without anyone telling you why. Too much work was shipped out of the country as well.

Advice to Management

It doesn't matter because they don't care. They will say they do but they are hypocrites.