Found 15 of over 15 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Nice people to work with" (in 2 reviews)
- 5.0Sep 12, 2023DirectorCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsNew York, NY
Dropps has amazing benefits, great work life balance, and a really wonderful collaborative team. Leadership is experienced and thoughtful. Team genuinely cares about making sustainable decisions in all aspects of the business.
Uncertainty about long term business planning
- 4.0May 31, 2023DirectorCurrent Employee, more than 3 years
- 4 day work week - Values diversity, personal time, not controlling - Nice people to work with - Lot of freedom to try things and carve out success - Smart people - Everyone there currently seems to enjoy it
- Had some really bad hires in management for several years, these were let go, during that time work was quite stressful - Company doesn't seem to excell at any one thing, competing with other brands in the space is very tough - Leadership doesn't have much technical chops
Dropps Reviews FAQs
Dropps has an overall rating of 4.2 out of 5, based on over 15 reviews left anonymously by employees. 77% of employees would recommend working at Dropps to a friend and 77% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 3% over the last 12 months.
77% of Dropps employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Dropps 4.3 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.1 for culture and values and 3.9 for career opportunities.