KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Publicis Health

16 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Easy to get along with people and great benefits.(in 79 reviews)
  • "back culture is great!(in 34 reviews)
  • "allows work from home which is good during COVID(in 33 reviews)
  • "Work with a good team and everyone helps each other out.(in 27 reviews)
  • "Great colleagues and team mates are the only remaining good thing RSN has going for it.(in 27 reviews)
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Dynata and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0

Great place to work

May 10, 2022 - Remote Call Agent
    Business Outlook

Pros

You can Work when you want

Cons

The Shifts are mostly afternoons/evenings

Human Resources

Thank you for the positive review! Due to our flexible schedule, popular shifts/time slots fill up quickly, but stick with it and you can get the shifts you prefer!

2. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Overall good place to work

May 22, 2022 - Team Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible, understanding, camaraderie, ability to move up in the company

Cons

Low pay, doesn’t change well after feedback is given

Human Resources

Sorry you are dissatisfied with your compensation; we do perform annual salary exercises to ensure we are commensurate with the market. As a survey company, we often ask for feedback from employees – and leadership DOES read the responses and takes action where possible! Glad you are enjoying the camaraderie and flexibility we offer at Dynata, and thank you for your review.

3. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

CSR review

May 20, 2022 - Customer Service Representative (CSR)
    Business Outlook

Pros

A pretty good company to work for not too bad.

Cons

Daily task can get boring at times doing the exact same thing every day.

Human Resources

Thank you for the feedback – while the call center can get monotonous at times, we do offer many perks like a flexible schedule and great colleagues who make the days go by faster!

4. 3.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

look elsewhere

May 19, 2022 - Digital Research Analyst in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

WFH flexibility. A company that has good assets in terms of its panel, and relationships with partners, etc. Because of insane workload, I will say that I built some good professional skills here (e.g. how to operate a fire drill)

Cons

excessive workload. little upward growth. repetitive. monotonous work. Entry level analysts are often put in impossible situations and forced to do a lot of client assuaging when they shouldn't have been in that position in first place

Human Resources

While we’re glad to hear you enjoy the flexible work environment and overall company assets, we’re sorry you felt overloaded with work. Due to our growth, we are very busy, but we offer several training courses on prioritization and meeting management in order to maintain a work-life balance. Additionally, we do offer both trainings on career development as well as an entire platform dedicated to career mapping, so please reach out to the HR team to find out more about our growth opportunities! Thanks for the review.

5. 2.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

This company has become toxic.

May 14, 2022 - Market Research Interviewer
    Business Outlook

Pros

The best things about working for Dynata are the flexible working hours and the ability to work from home.

Cons

Dynata has become toxic lately. I get messages that I am not sharing my computer screen when I actually am sharing it. When I started working there, I was under the impression that I could take a 15 minute unpaid break during a five hour shift. I am now getting harassed when taking my 15 minute break during five hour shifts. They are telling me that breaks are counting against my stats.

2 people found this review helpful

Human Resources

Please speak to your manager or your HR rep with concerns about breaks; we certainly try to follow state and local regulations. Glad you are enjoying the flexible schedule! Thanks for the review.

6. 3.0
    Current Employee

Dynata is flexible and fair, but not interested in making long term investments in employees.

May 13, 2022 - Production Supervisor
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible hours, fair base pay, work from home, real time coaching to help people improve.

Cons

No raises, must meet a production quota, requires work from home setup.

Human Resources

While it’s great to see all of the things you like about working for Dynata, we’re sorry you are dissatisfied with your merit increase. We perform annual salary exercises to ensure our compensation is within market range, which includes raises. Additionally, we have listened to employees over the last two years and provide a flexible, work from home schedule where available. With many companies going this route, it seems a work from home setup will become standard operating procedure. Thank you for the feedback.

7. 3.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Easy way to make a little bit of extra money

May 8, 2022 - Line Cook in Titusville, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Starts at $10/hr which is too low but its pretty easy to get surveys if you actually try and youll get better shifts. After only 3 days I was getting $16/hr shifts, I only did 2 surveys each shift. Its easy and shifts are only 5 hours. Flexible way to make a little bit of money in a pinch

Cons

Pretty sure most of the managers on there are bots. It takes a long time to get a response. And there are some profiles that just post the same exact message multiple times in a row. Very boring They are constantly monitoring you On a 5 hour shift you will probably only have 3-4.5 hours of active dialing time you are actually paid for

Human Resources

Thank you for the review – glad to hear you had no trouble finding higher-paying shifts! And our managers are indeed humans, which unfortunately means sometimes they can get busy and bogged down with projects, but we appreciate the feedback – leaders should certainly respond quickly to their teams. They do monitor the call center agents; they want to ensure you are getting the job done so you will get paid!

8. 1.0
    Former Employee

ehh

May 23, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Not too many things honestly

Cons

A lot of things honestly

9. 5.0

call center

Apr 10, 2022 - Telephone Interviewer
    Business Outlook

Pros

work whatever hours you want

Cons

nothing very simple job that most can do

Internal Communications Assistant

Thank you for the positive review – we're happy to have you as part of the team!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 928 Reviews

Dynata Reviews FAQs

Dynata has an overall rating of 3.3 out of 5, based on over 999 reviews left anonymously by employees. 61% of employees would recommend working at Dynata to a friend and 50% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Dynata employees rate their compensation and benefits as 2.6 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Dynata. This rating has decreased by -4% over the last 12 months.

61% of Dynata employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Dynata 3.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.2 for culture and values and 2.9 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Dynata to be culture, benefits, coworkers and the cons to be senior leadership, career development, management.

Popular Careers with Dynata Job Seekers