Edgenet Reviews | Glassdoor

Steve Proctor

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "SDR"

I worked at Edgenet full-time

Pros

A great innovative company that is on the uprise.

Cons

The office is very small and they need to expand into a bigger one due to the high amount of growth.

2. "A GREAT place to work"

I have been working at Edgenet full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great team focused on making BIG things happen. Feedback is appreciated. Tons of opportunity for those willing to put in the hard work.

Cons

As with most growth companies, communication is sometimes not as transparent as would be ideal.

Advice to Management

Communicate quickly and clearly. Identify opportunities to coach those who demonstrate initiative.

3. "The ship has been righted... and turbo charged"

Current Employee - Manager in Milwaukee, WI
    Current Employee - Manager in Milwaukee, WI

I have been working at Edgenet full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Career opportunity. Transparency. Creativity is encouraged.

Cons

Long hours can be a frequent necessity, but with great payoff.

4. "Great environment"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

I have been working at Edgenet full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Excellent management and friendly environment

Cons

Sometimes poor communication but can be fixed easily

"Growing and Flowing!"

I have been working at Edgenet full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I think some of the best reasons to work for Edgenet is the great starting pay, the team mentality, and that even new hires are listened to. I'm very new to company and have already had many one-on-one conversations with the upper management team (even the CEO) and they actually listen and take your thoughts/ideas into consideration to make Edgenet's workflow more efficient. There is a laid back energy in the building, yet everyone is on top of their game, workload, and willing to help each other. I feel like I can walk up to anyone at the company at any time (if they're not in a meeting) and get advice or help.

I also really enjoy that the CEO allows us to practice meditation a few mins some days. That really helps drop stress and anxiety. Also... we're right next door to a great brewery!

Cons

The only cons I have is not being able to work from home. I think the first few months helps to be around everyone on the team but could easily be done from anywhere in the world.

Advice to Management

I don't have any advice to management... Communication is key, so the more the better. I think they do a great job letting the teams know what is happening and prepping us for what's to come.

"Great Place to work and great team to be a part of!"

Current Employee - Account Executive in Mooresville, NC
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Mooresville, NC

I have been working at Edgenet full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

We are growing fast with tremendous opportunities, a great environment to work in with lots of energy, empowered employees and a great leadership team.

Cons

Fast pace and growing pains. If you a want steady, slow, consistent, same thing every day type of job, go to healthcare tech. If you want to make a difference everyday this is the place to be.

"Lots of Opportunity!"

I have been working at Edgenet full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Edgenet is very focused on great customer service and customer relations while supporting employees with a good work/life balance. This is paired with increased training and sharing of ideas between departments to better serve an already great client base.

Great CEO who is actually around and involved in the day-to-day - that speaks volumes in a small company.

Everyone works to support and motivate each other which really adds to the symbiotic office environment.

Cons

Edgenet is growing quickly and that always brings some growing pains but that is to be expected while we work toward finding the best processes and best practices as a company.

Advice to Management

Keep working on organized training which gives everyone knowledge to do their jobs and motivates employees to grow and create their own paths within the company which adds to overall production and the collaborative environment.

"Director"

I worked at Edgenet full-time

Pros

Other than High Salary, I have nothing positive to say about this company and the experience working there

Cons

too many meetings, dishonest management, shady dealing, inner circle butt-kissing to get ahead.

"Customer Support Manager"

Current Employee - Customer Support Manager in Nashville, TN
    Current Employee - Customer Support Manager in Nashville, TN

I have been working at Edgenet full-time

Pros

edgenet is bringing the silicon valley corporate culture to Nashville Tn. It is an amazing experience being able to work with a diverse team who are all striving to provide the best products and services to the SAAS industry in a collaborative atmosphere.

Cons

Working through some of the procedures and communications that are developing.

Advice to Management

Keep on pushing the SAAS limits with more verticals and richer UI/UX.

"Director of Catalog Services"

Current Employee - Director of Catalog Services in Nashville, TN
    Current Employee - Director of Catalog Services in Nashville, TN

I have been working at Edgenet full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I was hired at Edgenet in April of 2015 when I was 30 weeks pregnant! I received immense support throughout the remainder of my pregnancy, maternity leave, and my transition back to work all the way from the executive level to the team level. Edgenet is an innovative company with a strong commitment to building and maintaining a great company culture. The choice to work at Edgenet has greatly improved my quality of life. Employees are supported in working from home a portion of the week and we are encouraged to use flexibility in our work schedules in order to attend our children's school events or other events that enrich our personal lives. The work load is heavy and fast paced but I am provided with high levels of trust and support in order to meet the demands. This organization is thoughtfully positioning itself for rapid and exponential growth in the near future. Rich with opportunities, it is an exciting place to work.

Cons

They provide free soft drinks and I don't have proper self control.