CR England - High Turnover & not so great Benefits package | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for CR England

"High Turnover & not so great Benefits package"

Former Employee - Data Analyst in Salt Lake City, UT
Former Employee - Data Analyst in Salt Lake City, UT

I worked at CR England full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

They provide many amenities for their truck drivers, such as their own convenience store, cafeteria, fitness center, car rental, hotel, etc. CRE staff may also be allowed to access the cafeteria/convenience store.

Cons

- Very high turnover rate at this company. Its almost as if they set you up to fail. No training, no clear direction.
- They only promote England's to the upper level managerial positions.
- New hires start with only 1 week of vacation per year.

Advice to Management

Up your compensation package for employees. Make your employees happy & the company will prosper.

Other Employee Reviews for CR England

1. "A hard-working great company to work for"

Current Employee - Marketing Coordinator in West Valley City, UT
    Current Employee - Marketing Coordinator in West Valley City, UT

I have been working at CR England full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

This company is fast paced and constantly growing. It's nice to have a job where you aren't looking at the clock every second because you're bored but rather a part of team and collaborating to create more wins for the company. The other thing I enjoy about the company is that most of the employees have been there 10+ years and you feel like a family working here, great people, fun environment even when it's stressful.

Cons

My only complaint is that due to the nature of the industry, transportation, you don't get some of the extra holidays off that may in another corporate job. But you get a floating holiday to use for the year.

"worse Company I Have ever have the disgrace to find."

Former Employee - Driver in U S A F Academy, CO
    Former Employee - Driver in U S A F Academy, CO

I worked at CR England full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Some of the Drivers are really nice. If you are desperate, or want to know what is like to be treated like a criminal or if you want to get a start as a Truck Driver . This may be the place for you.

Cons

1) no respect. 2) no money (pay), 3) unsafe........and on and on. Best I can tell in my ten months with this company Is, that they don't care for the Truckers at all .Safety has little or no meaning to the management. Training is ok. but after that, get ready to be treated as an animal. In Salt lake City , they have arm Security guards and metal detectors and the last time I was there Drivers were not allowed in the second floor offices.I could go on, but all you need to do is stop and ask one of their truckers and he/she will fill you in. Good luck!

Advice to Management

quit making Truckers destitute.