Employee Review

Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great job

Oct 1, 2020 - Tire Technician in Rosenberg, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Get treated very well and are given great employee benefits and discounts

Cons

Very fast pace job that is usually always busy

1. 5.0
    Former Freelancer

Good time I guess

May 13, 2021 - Student in Chandler, AZ
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very good so far I think

Cons

Not too bad at all

2. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

I worked for the company for 3 years when I was in high school and it was a good job for a high schooler.

Apr 28, 2021 - Service Cordnator in Mount Juliet, TN
    Business Outlook

Pros

The job definitely keeps you in shape and depending on the people it can be a fun environment at times.

Cons

Unrealistic time and labor expectations. They expect you to work as hard as you can the entire time you are on the clock and for some it is not possible. Also, not every store is this way (saw other stores like this as well), but my store got a new manager and the people who worked there started being treated very poorly and not allowed to advance but the people he hired were treated very well and were able to advance rapidly, for example I had tried for a year to go full time as a salesman and could not get any training but there was someone brand new hired in that mentioned he would like to and went full time with the company 2-3 months later. (And ended up leaving about 6 months after) I would recommend watching the back room for a while before putting in your application and see how the other employees are treated behind closed doors.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Discount Tire.