Discount Tire Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Discount Tire Interview Questions

Updated Feb 17, 2018

1.7

Anonymous Employee in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Discount Tire (Albuquerque, NM).

Interview

Print and fill out application, and then take into store manager. Make sure you call to "check on status" of your application and it will be a piece of cake after that

Interview Questions

• What are some of your hobbies   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Discount Tire (Dayton, OH) in January 2018.

Interview

Manager was laid back during the interview. They asked a few basic questions and told me I would start in a few weeks. Overall, it was a great experience

Interview Questions

• Did you have any back problems?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Discount Tire (Oklahoma City, OK) in October 2017.

Interview

Simply interview process, no difficult questions, just really want to know what brought you to consider discount tire, also how long do you think you will work at discount tire.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience in working in a garage setting.   Answer Question

Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Discount Tire (Denver, CO).

Interview

You must start from the bottom and work your way up through the company, based on your work and progress. Starting as a tech and working up to becoming a store manager. Positions go beyond that as well with district managers.

Interview Questions

• I was asked if I could see myself working there for a long time. Through some parts of college I was expecting but not much further.   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Discount Tire (Oklahoma City, OK) in September 2017.

Interview

I applied to a new store that's about to open, after a few days I received a call for a interview. The manager that interviewed me was amazing! He was professional, positive, honest, laid back, really made me feel comfortable talking to him.he answered every question I had and gave me the truth. I would love to work for him and anyone else that has the pleasure, will no doubt feel the same way I do. Excited for the future!

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Discount Tire (San Diego, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

The first interview was a one on one getting to know you session. Mostly general questions about what my education background was and where I saw myself in 5 years.

The second interview was scheduled for the next day and was a group interview. In the interview a different manager gives you a personality test and then basically sells you on why you should work for Allegiance. You are encouraged to ask questions, but there is also a time limit on the interview since a third interview is scheduled immediately afterwards.

I was not selected for the third interview based upon some of the questions that I asked in the second interview. The impression that I got was that it would be a more intense sales pitch to get you to join the company.

Interview Questions

• on a scale of 1 to 10 how would you rate yourself in perseverance?   1 Answer

Tire Technician Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Discount Tire.

Interview

I walked in and handed the store manager my application and he read over it real quick and told me I was hired as long as I passed the background check and drug test.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Discount Tire (Colorado Springs, CO) in June 2017.

Interview

It was great lasted about ten mins I got hired on the stop took the drug test the same day. Been waiting for two weeks all to find out that I am a " do not hire". I have no idea why. My drug test came back clean which is no surprise to me being I never have used drugs. I have no criminal record and I have a valid drivers license with no duis. I am very confused and going to call Human Resources

Service Technician Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Discount Tire.

Interview

Treat people the way you would want to be treated, they're great people. Also, don't do drugs because you will get drug tested. They don't ask a lot of questions, even though I forgot what they asked for. But be able to get ready to lift and work fast in the winter.

Tire Technician Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Discount Tire.

Interview

I waked in and asked for an application finished it in the store and interviewed the same day! They took me into the back office and asked me a couple questions and next thing I knew I was hired.