DoorDash - Not as bad as Yelp says. Ubereats paid most of the negative posters. We see how that worked out :) | Glassdoor

"Not as bad as Yelp says. Ubereats paid most of the negative posters. We see how that worked out :)"

Current Freelancer - Dasher in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at DoorDash for more than a year

Pros

- Make your own wages, choose your own hours - Uniform (the red t-shirt) not compulsory - Freedom for those who like to drive, be outdoors, out from under mgmt's eye

Cons

- Sometimes you sit for hours and there are no assignments - The app is designed to distract and harass you while you work

Advice to Management

Remove the app option where DoorDash can buzz you, vibrate your phone, and interrupt and harass you while you are en route to the restaurant or the customer. The sudden buzz is terrifying and throws you off. In traffic this could prove dangerous. We're on our way. We're working. Trust us. Stop this NOW.

DoorDash2017-06-15

"Delivery person"

Current Freelancer - Dasher

I have been working at DoorDash

Pros

1.The ability to pick you scheduled 2.No one over you with demands.

Cons

Some areas of delivery not good.

Advice to Management

Give dedicated workers better routes.

DoorDash2019-07-17
  2. "Enterprise Activations Representative"

I have been working at DoorDash

Pros

The culture, the pay, the OT availability, the co-workers, the leadership, the willingness and desire of DD to actually better their employees rather than just saying they want to. The catered meals each day. The flexibility. Not being micro-managed. The feeling of being a part of a bigger picture with camaraderie.

Cons

No cons at this time.

Advice to Management

Keep being invested in your employees and finding better ways of doing things and looking for the next best way to enrich the lives of your employees which will influence the customer experience too.

DoorDash2019-09-14

Discover more reviews about DoorDash.