- Current Freelancer, more than 1 year★★★★★
Not as bad as Yelp says. Ubereats paid most of the negative posters. We see how that worked out :)Jun 14, 2017 - Dasher in Los Angeles, CARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- Make your own wages, choose your own hours - Uniform (the red t-shirt) not compulsory - Freedom for those who like to drive, be outdoors, out from under mgmt's eye
- Sometimes you sit for hours and there are no assignments - The app is designed to distract and harass you while you workContinue reading
- Current Contractor, less than 1 year★★★★★Nov 30, 2022 - Delivery Driver in Mason, MIRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Relaxed Introverted Your own responsibility Good pay Easy honest work
Sometimes you don't get good tips Gas is a pain because of rising costs Takes a toll on your car Late night is dangerous in certain areas Sometimes rude customers and long wait times in restaurants
- Current Contractor★★★★★Nov 30, 2022 - DasherRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Although I often see people bashing and hating their job at Doordash always complaining about pay and how they have been treated. They never have the notion to quit and go to a higher paying job. I can only be grateful for the opportunity, I've made mistakes in my past that became a catalyst for being overlooked or denied employment about 380 something times. I had to scrape and struggle for the better part of a year to live and more importantly live without breaking the law because it seemed I was in a system that only pushed and presented the classic revolving door of recidivism. I had all but gave up and was so very close to just letting them win and go back to captivity where at least I knew I had a bed and food to eat. Thank you for the chance that no body else would take on me no other Gig jobs or labor or even fast food would give me. Be grateful before you are hateful especially if you have options.
Of course anyone would start with increasing base pay but totally understand that doing so isn't as easy as others may think. Other then that, for me I just hope yall keep adding bonuses incentives and expanding the brand creating more opportunities for someone like me to be able to hold their head up high, go to actual legit work, and make money. Sometimes it may be only a dollar a mile with no tip but I tell you it is always gonna be better then making one dollar a day working hard labor sometimes 10 to 12 hours a day.