Entelo - Not just another start-up | Glassdoor

"Not just another start-up"

Current Employee - Sales in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Entelo full-time for more than a year

Pros

- A genuine, hard working cohesive culture. - Everyone in every department, from sales to product, is pulling in the same direction. - A product that really makes a difference to our customers. - A huge market opportunity that we can all see. - Committed, experienced leadership team. - A great balance between the hard grind of start-up life and fun times. Don't expect kegs and ping pong! - The best team... I've ever worked with.

Cons

- Not much I can think of. Training was a weakness but has improved a lot in recent months.

Advice to Management

- Stay the course and keep working to find the right balance between the culture of the small start-up we were and the iconic company we will become.

Entelo2016-10-24

Entelo Response

November 27, 2016CEO

But apparently some people want ping pong! :) Seriously though, thanks for the feedback. I agree that we are making a difference in many lives right now. Glad to hear training has gotten better as well. Thanks for being a part of Entelo and I'm excited for the coming months and years! ...

Other Employee Reviews

"Onboarding Process and my first month"

Current Employee - Customer Success Manager in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Entelo full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great product adoption via training and academy access, strong support system via internal teams, ideal management support through onboarding, positive work environment company wide, fantastic benefits and perks.

Cons

I have none to report.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work and continued career development paths for your employees.

Entelo2018-12-26

"New to Entelo - Thrilled to Be Here"

I have been working at Entelo full-time for less than a year

Pros

- World class benefits - Interesting problems and a team that lives its values - Genuine focus on employee morale, engagement, and career growth

Cons

- There are opportunities for role definition - Process maturity / formalization needs to become more of a focus for certain departments

Advice to Management

Keep fighting the good fight to communicate, be transparent, and take good care of the team.

Entelo2018-12-07

Discover more reviews about Entelo.