KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

Great company, room for growth

Dec 12, 2021 - Operations in Phoenix, AZ
    Business Outlook

Pros

They really care, I commend them for their prioritization of resources and public stances on DEI topics. This was previously completely non existent, so the fact that they have continued DEI efforts and strengthened these efforts over the last 2 years is really promising.

Cons

Pay does not match the market and inflation rates. More and more responsibilities increase as teammates leave for higher paying jobs, without any additional compensation taking on that extra burden. 3% raise after 2 years of no raise/salary reductions due to COVID climate is disheartening. It doesn’t really feel like they are focusing on retention and making employees who have stayed and have a long tenure feel important and valued.

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Excellent employee experience

Apr 17, 2022 - Physician in Tampa, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very physician oriented, approachable and responsive leadership, value hard/quality work

Cons

Very large hierarchy beyond primary speciality, difficult to navigate at times

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 1.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Understaffed, Overworked, Disorganized, Dysfunctional

Jun 17, 2022 - Legal Counsel
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Ability to work remotely (no pressure to be in office or work where there is an office). - Developed camaraderie and friendship with coworkers despite working remotely (employees are friendly and do their best to help despite limited time and resources).

Cons

- Everyday I felt like I was reinventing the wheel, which made work feel extra draining. - There appeared to be very few policies and procedures in place for managing workflow which made the working environment unnecessarily stressful and chaotic. - Due to what I understood to be long-term understaffing, there was no time/morale to create/implement policies and procedures needed to develop a functional work environment (although the desire to do so was there). - The company wants employees to bring "joy" to the workplace (it's part of the criteria for cultural fit) yet I felt that the company did little to nothing to bring joy to employees; rather it felt like the company continued to try to squeeze as much out of overworked employees as possible and did not offer appropriate compensation/bonuses for this work. My opinion is this is one major factor driving the "great resignation" within the company (and certainly my resignation). - I found that basic job tasks were hard to get done because of the lack of institutional knowledge and overall disorganization. - I was insulted by the annual raise offered because it did not even come close to tracking inflation (the messaging was also tone deaf because raises were presented as something to celebrate -- I can do the math and see I was making less money due to inflation.)

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Envision Healthcare.

Envision Healthcare Photos