Envision Healthcare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Envision Healthcare

RN Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Envision Healthcare (Austin, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

30 minute interview, did paper work, hired. I went to the main office in Austin, texas and interviewed with Cindy Resnick,Rn director of Austin/ Kyle office.interview was around 30 minutes and to the point.

Interview Questions

• how long have you been doing homecare?   1 Answer

Senior Technical Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Envision Healthcare (Denver, CO) in August 2016.

Interview

Interview was separated into two interviews one for the PMO and the other for a technical review. Both interviews lasted about 2.5 hours each. Very professional and courteous character during the PMO. Questions were diverse, but aimed at PM etiquette, process, situation role play and some technical questions about data center infrastructure. Discussion on several methodologies and which one would be best used for scenarios they provided. What PMI tools were used what you liked and disliked about them.

The technical interview was very focused on knowledge of various technologies i.e networking, ports, firewall rules, DICOM, Visage, VMware, compute, storage, web application firewalls, and understanding of infrastructure topology with the ability to create them. Conversation about deployment background ability to work with scarce resource availability.

Interview Questions

• In your past projects how did you handle contingency?   Answer Question
    • How strong are you as a PM and how strong are you technically?   Answer Question
    • What is the most important attribute about a PM?   Answer Question
    • What is the next future technology?   Answer Question
    • Technology always changes, how do you deal with the change and how does it affect you?   Answer Question
    • What is you favorite methodology? And why?   Answer Question
    • As a PM; could any PM do any type of project, whether it's administrative, technical, application clinical, construction etc. etc. without prior experience?   Answer Question

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Envision Healthcare (Minneapolis, MN) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview process was pretty brief. It was conducted over the phone and asked question gauging some past experiences and personality. Just be yourself and show that you can get along with others to be a successful interviewer.

Interview Questions

• What are some past work experiences you have been through that makes you interested in business?   Answer Question

Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Envision Healthcare.

Interview

questions regarding my work ethic and priorization, They would like to be sure you understand how to keep your clients informed but at the same time multitasking to answer questions in a professional manner

Office Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Envision Healthcare (Denver, CO) in May 2014.

Interview

The interview process was very professional and went very smoothly. The H/R staff covered everything I needed to know about the company and the position very thoroughly.

Interview Questions

• The interview questions mainly covered my past work experience and how it relate to the position for which I was applying.   Answer Question

RTI Interview

Anonymous Employee in Conshohocken, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Envision Healthcare (Conshohocken, PA).

Interview

Testing is required to get an interview. Scores on the testing must meet minimum criteria. Meet with HR Dept for screening, then typically department heads/management. Overall hiring process is relatively quick with prompt feedback/responses.

HSE Paramdeic Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gulfport, MS

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Envision Healthcare (Gulfport, MS) in July 2013.

Interview

anidates where contacted for interveiw. aproximatly 8 people called in with impression of employment opportunity. Promised to provide room accomidations for canidates interveiwing. All people interviewed , exspected to stay in a small camper trailer with excessive alchol on premisis. Not good for a professionsl. Rooms finally provided after enitre group threatened to walk out and go home.

Interview Questions

• You are interviewed by 3rd party ( potential clients) no gaurentee of work unless your experience satisfies clients exspectations.   1 Answer

Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Envision Healthcare (Houston, TX) in September 2010.

Interview

Must Apply online the background check takes a while before they get back with you. entire process takes about 1-2 weeks, pay scale seems to be a bit on the low side compared to other like companys however the company is solid and well known with a good name in the community. Interviews are simple there are no real difficut questions to be expected.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Reasonable