1. "The greatest place ever"

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Menlo Park, CA

I have been working at Facebook full-time for less than a year

Pros

I've been blown away by how incredible this company is. From its openness to its diversity, Facebook has truly surpassed all tech companies in terms of culture, perks, and employee lifestyle. As a software engineer, I've learned, grown, and made an incredible impact in just a few months.

Cons

I seriously can't think of a single negative thing about Facebook. I couldn't see myself working at any other company.

Continue reading

Facebook Response

October 2, 2016Your Friends at Facebook

Thank you for sharing your Facebook experience. It's great to hear that you feel challenged, energized and recognized for the work that you do!

1. "Good company, need the right manager though"

Current Employee - Technical Sourcer in Austin, TX

I have been working at Facebook full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

FBRGs, Food , perks, health benefits, locations,

Cons

women & men are not equal. very #s driven in some orgs. bro culture.

"Fast paced company with high expectations, but incredibly fair. You won't a place that cares more about it's people."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Menlo Park, CA

I have been working at Facebook full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Incredible benefits - Excellent compensation that rewards strong performance - Lots of autonomy - Tons of room for growth - Very transparent from the top down - Strong leadership - Intelligent and caring colleagues - The most fair and well thought out review process you will find everywhere - Exciting work

Cons

- If you don't learn to make the work life balance work for you, it can be exhausting. But you'll also be given lots of support with this if you ask for it. - It doesn't matter how good you are at your job, chances are you're going to be surrounded by a ton of other people who are just as good if not better. Imposter syndrome is real, but if you got an offer, you probably belong here too.

Continue reading

Facebook Response

April 17, 2017Director, Global Recruiting Programs and Operations

Thank you for the feedback. From the Life@ benefits and conveniences to the many employee affinity and advice groups, we are all here to support you. If you need additional help, please reach out to your HR Business Partner.

Discover more reviews about Facebook.