KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 1.0
    Former Employee

Future Corporate Office Employees-Watch Your Back!

May 12, 2011 - Corporate Office Employee in Scottsdale, AZ
    Business Outlook

Pros

If you like the food service industry, this is exciting, fun and energetic. Lots of perks. Sam Fox is a very nice and personable. The corporate office is trendy and located in the heart of Olde Town.

Cons

Upper management is clueless. The corporate office wreaks of fake, back-stabbing people who lie to your face then dismiss you for no good reason. My supervisor didn't communicate with me, even when asked directly if my work was good. I was ignored for six months prior to my dismissal, so after three months, I asked and was told everything was great. No communication, no warnings, no valid explanation.

Continue reading
    8 people found this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

It was not too bad

Jun 17, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good happy to have worked here

Cons

Not bad, the opposite of not good

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 4.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Great starting job to learn abut the restaurant industry

May 19, 2022 - Hostess in Scottsdale, AZ
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Systemized, schedules and payroll were facilitated through online platforms - Employee discount across FCR family - Opportunities for learning and growth, possibilities to transition to other positions within the restaurant

Cons

- No tips, base pay only - hours standing and with little time for a break (break only permitted when working doubles) - high hostess turnover

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Fox Restaurant Concepts.

Fox Restaurant Concepts Photos

+ Add Photo
Fox Restaurant Concepts photo of: Culinary Dropout number 7 is on the map.
Fox Restaurant Concepts photo of: The Henry is now open in Dallas, West Hollwood and Phoenix!
Fox Restaurant Concepts photo of: Dropouts welcome.
Fox Restaurant Concepts photo of: Chef Eddie killin' it with his killer smile at the OG restaurant (Wildflower in Tucson)!
Fox Restaurant Concepts photo of: Avocado Toast is an art form at Flower Child.
Fox Restaurant Concepts photo of: Zinburger is young, nostalgic and, like, really pretty..
Fox Restaurant Concepts photo of: Back of house flower children hard at work!