Fox Restaurant Concepts Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fox Restaurant Concepts (Scottsdale, AZ) in August 2017.

Interview

I just came in and sat down with the manager, he asked me a few questions and then gave me the job right on the spot. I came back soon afterwards for training. Very laidback and easy process overall.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Fox Restaurant Concepts (Houston, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

Easy. Went in, applied and was asked to come back the next day for an interview. I waited for the manager for a good 30 minutes after my scheduled interview time. I was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Normal stuff: strengths/weaknesses, pet peeves, why do you want to work here?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Fox Restaurant Concepts (San Diego, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

One on one interview on site, was told they meet at the end of the week to discuss hiring needs. Most of the discussion centered around what I had learned from my work history.

Interview Questions

• What have you done in your gap of unemployment?   Answer Question
    • Knowledge and skill level for making drinks that fall under the true food kitchen menu style   Answer Question
    • What is your stance on cleanliness standards?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in El Segundo, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Fox Restaurant Concepts (El Segundo, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

I was hired at the job fair before opening of the restaurant. Had to interview with manager, then the general manager. They focus on how nice you are because they believe they can teach skills but cant teach kindness.

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fox Restaurant Concepts (Phoenix, AZ) in January 2014.

Interview

You start off by filling an application for the job you desire, then you come in for an hour tryout to see how you work in the restaurant and with the staff. Following that you get a call if you got the position. If you don't get the position I don't know if they tell you.

Interview Questions

• Describe your experience with customer service and the restaurant industry,   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fox Restaurant Concepts (Arlington, VA).

Interview

I went in and spoke to three managers. They all asked me different questions. Overall they just wanted to see if I had experience in the service industry as well as if i was competent enough to learn the menu well and be respectful of guests

Interview Questions

• describe a customer service experience you have had to deal with   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fox Restaurant Concepts (Irvine, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

Went to their job fair with resume, was seated right away, made a connection with management and got hired on the spot. The management really just wanted to get to know me to find out if I was a people person.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about previous experience   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fox Restaurant Concepts (New York, NY) in December 2013.

Interview

It was at a hiring fair, spoke to a manager and was hired on the spot. They made the interview process fun... It definitely was not a stressful environment. Opening a new restaurant can be stressful, but your hard work will pay off in the end.

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fox Restaurant Concepts (Phoenix, AZ) in August 2014.

Interview

Straightforward, professional yet nonchalant. Prove you are a team player and pick up the slack of others if necessary. Note, you must be willing to share tips and dress in the 1950's theme. Being a foodie helps because you will be asked to study the menu VERY seriously. This restaurant is more about quality of experience than anything else, even making a profit. The restaurant is designed to be a source of pride for Fox, so if you can reflect that you are the type of person to best represent that, then you will do well.

Server Interview

Interview

The interview process was relatively easy. I had one interview and was hired on the spot, but I know that others had multiple interviews. Overall thought it was an easy job to get.

Server Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fox Restaurant Concepts.

Interview

fast and easy , asking many question about wines and liquors. General manager a little intimidating. but overall went pretty well. would recommend anyone to apply to a fcr

Interview Questions

• what is your greatest strength   1 Answer