Cover image for Genentech

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

It has been extremely satisfying and rewarding to work for Genentech

Jan 21, 2017 - Director In Global Product Management in South San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great place to work due to culture, benefits, talented people. Mature processes and tools. Opportunities available locally and globally. Diversity and inclusion are central and focused on.

Cons

Due to its size and maturity, the ideas take a long time to approve and implement. Processes can be complex. Commute can be daunting in all directions.

3 people found this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Former Intern, more than 1 year

great work environment

Jan 28, 2023 - Software Engineer(Internship) in South San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

good mid-level / upper-level management. treats workers with respect, despite intellectually challenging work

Cons

can be stressful during some campaigns.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Patient centric company

Jan 26, 2023 - Senior Manager in South San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Patient centric, ethical biotech company.

Cons

Decisions are not made quickly, very process oriented

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Genentech.

Genentech Careers

Cover image for Genentech

Genentech is a biotechnology company dedicated to pursuing groundbreaking science to discover and develop medicines for people with serious...More

• Careers
  • New Grad/Intern
  • Community
  • Benefits

Genentech Photos

+ Add Photo
Genentech photo of: Employees dress up for our annual Bay to Beakers Children's Walk, which benefits important children's causes.
Genentech photo of: We offer sustainable commute options to our employees including buses to nearby communities, shuttles to and from public transportation, and incentives for carpooling, biking and walking.
Genentech photo of: Our Pharma Technical Operations (PT) team ensures we meet our commitment to manufacturing breakthrough medicines for our patients and we cannot thank them enough for their hard work!
Genentech photo of: "The Edge" is one of our cafeterias at our SSF campus. This zero waste to landfill facility was designed with sustainability at the forefront.
Genentech photo of: From 5th grade mentorships to college scholarships, we're working to inspire the passion that changes patients' lives.
Genentech photo of: B34 was built on four pillars: sustainability, wellbeing, community, and innovation.
Genentech photo of: Giving back is in our DNA.

Genentech Job Seekers Also Viewed