Genentech Interview Questions

Updated May 13, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 883 of over 883 interviews

Recruiter14%
3.1
HardAverageEasy

Genentech

Application

I interviewed at Genentech

Interview

The hiring manager reaches out three days after resume and application care submitted and asks for availability, then managers send invites, schedule time and chat separately, takes about 2 weeks to make a decision, could be expedited

Interview Questions
  • Why Genentech? Team work example, very typical
    Answer Question

Genentech

Application

I interviewed at Genentech

Interview

Two rounds of interviews - first round is one 30-minute interview off-site, second round includes on-site three 45-minute interviews and a networking session. Interviewers were all incredibly welcoming, approachable, and genuinely trying to get to know you.

Interview Questions
  • Why Genentech, some questions about leadership style/values, dealing with ambiguity, and impact.

Genentech

Application

I interviewed at Genentech

Interview

My interview was back to back 30 min with the team , and second interview with the hiring manager . I applied back to March 2021 so it took about a month for a recruiter to reach back to me

Interview Questions
  • The first team interviews, had both technical and standard behavior question. I recommend using the Star method to answer their question

Genentech

Application

I interviewed at Genentech

Interview

Video Interview Panel. In addition, during the Interview I had to answer various Data Structures and Algorithms Questions. Interview also went over my resume and current projects. Several Behavioral questions were also brought up such as how I would work with a team on a Software Project.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Genentech

Application

I interviewed at Genentech

Interview

Started with submitting an application and, once approved, going through a behavioral interview with the manager followed by screening from the Purification and Process Development Team. Took about a week or so to hear back from the department.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Genentech

Application

I interviewed at Genentech

Interview

Asked about experience and how it can contribute to the success of the company. They also asked me how my experience in school relates to on the job performance. Screened by recruiter first before meeting with the hiring team.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Genentech

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Genentech

Interview

There are three interviewers. They are all very professional. I first introduced a project I did before. Besides that, I have been asked to answer some basic image processing problems and machine learning problems.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Genentech

Application

I interviewed at Genentech

Interview

First, was screened by a recruiter who recorded answers to a set list of questions. Then screen by hiring manager. Determined that salary band was not commensurate with my current salary.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Genentech

Application

I interviewed at Genentech

Interview

Biased and played favorites. They do not care about qualifications and quality of work. You get preferences if you have family/friends who are full time. Very unfair unorganized process overall.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you had to think on your feet

Genentech

Application

I interviewed at Genentech

Interview

A lot of technical and scenario questions. Minimal 4 interviews: 1 panel with the team you would be working with if you were hired. 1 with hiring manager, 1 with someone outside of the team but someone would be interact closely with if you were hired. And then one with HR.

Interview Questions
  • 1. How would you implement a process if it's not already established? 2. How did you inspired others?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 883 Interviews