KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 1.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Company does not take sexual harassment seriously

Oct 4, 2017 - Sales Representative in Golden, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good money if you work hard.

Cons

I'm sexually harassed on a daily basis. I'm supposed to smile and pretend like its fine because it's a male dominated business and that's "how it works." Comments about my clothes (we're allowed to wear whatever we want), comments to other men when they pretend you're out of ear shot, inappropriate flirting. Management sleeping with staff, superiors sleeping with people below them. It's constant and unavoidable here. Makes for a very hard work environment.

11 people found this review helpful

Angi Response

HomeAdvisor Team Member

We take these comments very seriously, so thank you for bringing this to our attention. I’d like to meet with you as soon as you feel comfortable doing so and are able to – you are welcome to come to my office or send me an email directly so we can discuss further. – Shannon Garcia Lewis, SVP Human Resources

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

This company changed my life

Aug 9, 2022 - Senior Advertising Consultant in Indianapolis, IN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Not only does this company put the customer first, but you get compensated directly on your success. It's only 8 hours a day, and as long as you are genuine with the service pros, the product sells itself. It is a grind, and you have to get used to the word no, but the yes become very rewarding. Highly recommend you take the challenge and work here.

Cons

only con, is if you're not in the right headspace, this job will be difficult to perform.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Sales

Aug 9, 2022 - Sales
    Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing work environment! If you want a career pick Angi.com in a heartbeat and you wont regret it!

Cons

There is nothing about this company i would complain about

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Angi.

Angi Photos