In-N-Out Burger - Love it | Glassdoor

Employee Review

"Love it"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Stockton, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Stockton, CA

I have been working at In-N-Out Burger (More than a year)

Pros

Always busy, time flies, with hard work you move up pretty quickly, everyone is so nice and friendly, great positive atmosphere

Cons

Only one 10 minute break on 6 hr shifts. Should be like 15.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Associate"

Former Employee - Associate in Arlington, TX
    Former Employee - Associate in Arlington, TX

I worked at In-N-Out Burger part-time (More than a year)

Pros

Company that actually cares about employees. Very professional and constructive atmosphere. Always busy so have something to do constantly.

Cons

Faced paced could sometimes be con if you are not into that. You may get tired standing on your feet for a very very very very very long time. But honestly, there were not much cons, working for IN-N-Out was one of the best jobs I could have had.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work! Thanks for being so attentive to your employees and always working with us to make sure we are all growing in this profession.

"Anonymous"

Current Employee - Level II Associate in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Level II Associate in Dallas, TX

I have been working at In-N-Out Burger part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

There are many great things about this company, but my absolute favorite is how care of their employees' well being. In n out is also always taking notice of how the company looks and prioritize the guests' satisfaction. I love working at a place where I share the same values when serving, as well as being taken good care of. I think the quick check process is the holy grail of keeping the employees in line. We are informed every time of what we're doing wrong and how to better ourselves. There is always a goal ahead and the managers are right there beside us to help us reach those goals.

Cons

The break is only 10 mins and sometimes I feel like I could choke as I stuff my food down my throat. I understand the need of the staff, especially during peak hours, but I believe they should change it to 15 mins.

Advice to Management

There is no right or wrong way to train someone besides actually putting them on the floor.

Discover more reviews about In-N-Out Burger.