In-N-Out Burger Interview Questions

Updated Nov 23, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 539 of over 539 interviews

2.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at In-N-Out Burger

In-N-Out Burger

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at In-N-Out Burger

Interview

Interview was not held as interviewer scheduled, but never reached out. Attempted to contact interviewer, but was unable to get information from said person. When arriving at store, they stated they were not present in store today.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at In-N-Out Burger (San Francisco, CA) in Nov 2021

Interview

Make sure to walk in yourself after applying online. Can get interview scheduled faster and shows dedication. The interview itself was easy and basic. Hired on the spot, but they were hiring immediately so it may depend on the store you were applying to.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself. Describe good customer service. Reliable means of transportation? How free is your schedule?
    Answer Question

In-N-Out Burger

Application

I interviewed at In-N-Out Burger

Interview

They really care for their employees because they center the questions on the applicants goal. They did make me wait a bit in order to prove I was patient but it was well worth it.

Interview Questions
  • Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
1 person found this interview helpful

In-N-Out Burger

Application

I interviewed at In-N-Out Burger

Interview

super easy -- basic questions were asked and the interview process went by super super fast. i would highly recommend for anyone that is looking for a first job or stable job

Interview Questions
  • Typical questions like where do you see yourself in the future.

In-N-Out Burger

Application

I interviewed at In-N-Out Burger

Interview

It was a group interview with 3 or 4 other candidates and 2 interviewers. The questions were extremely varied in difficulty. Some interviewees were asked softball questions and others were asked hard-hitters. I did not receive a call back or any updates but I did not have any working experience at the time.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

In-N-Out Burger

Application

I interviewed at In-N-Out Burger

Interview

I spoke with the store manager as well as one of the cooks. It was very laid back and they really seemed to care about me as a person. Their pay is fantastic and they treat their employees well.

Interview Questions
  • Where do you see yourself in 3 years?

Anonymous Employee in Concord, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at In-N-Out Burger (Concord, CA) in Sep 2021

Interview

it was kind of nerve racking, but i think its best to try and relax and make sure you come prepared. when they ask you questions try not to start them off with um

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at In-N-Out Burger (Glendale, CA) in Sep 2021

Interview

My first interview went well. I arrived 10 minutes early than asked. And wait a little bit for I assume the assistant manager. Once we introduced ourselves we went outside an sat at one of the tables. They first off asked "Tell me about yourself." Once I explained I was working at second job they asked me about what I didn't like working there. I was then asked to come back for a second interview the next day with the Manger. Overall, try to not sweat it to much. I believe they are looking for someone who is happy and willing to be themselves.

Interview Questions
  • "tell me about yourself" "What didn't you like about your past jobs?" " why work at In N Out?" "Where do you see yourself in 5 years?". " do you have any other interest or hobbies?"

In-N-Out Burger

Application

I interviewed at In-N-Out Burger

Interview

Had two interview—all in person and individual. I had one interview with one of the managers. Asked me basic questions such as why I wanted to work for the company and what I knew about In N Out. Didn’t ask anything about my resume in the first interview. The second interview was with one of the other managers and the head manager and they both asked me questions about my resume and what I saw myself doing in 5 years. The interviews were very relaxed and I was hired right away after my second interview. My head manager said one of the main reasons why he hired me was because I seemed very friendly.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

In-N-Out Burger

Application

I interviewed at In-N-Out Burger

Interview

the first interview was a round table- style and all candidates were asked different questions. from there, the second interview was about 30 minutes and the interviewer was very personable and friendly.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 539 Interviews