In-N-Out Burger Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at In-N-Out Burger

2.3

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at In-N-Out Burger (Houston, TX) in July 2020.

Interview

It was an online zoom interview and it was super quick. It lasted less than 20 minutes. The interviewer asked about what I would do if a customer had a problem and I told her I would try to keep the customer happy as an unhappy customer won't return. She told me some information about their company an dhow they're family owned and have been helping abused children through donating to charities. A few minutes after the interview concluded, I got an email for a second in person interview which I'll be doing tomorrow.

Interview Questions

• They asked why I wanted to work for In-N-Out   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Interview

I had two interviews. Both of the interviews were great and then I got offered the job. They asked basic interview questions and about my customer service/ volunteer experience. This was my first job and it was a great experience.

Interview Questions

Interview

There was one group interview and then a second one on one with the store manager. The group interview was pretty laid back, mostly get to know you stuff. The one on one got more in depth.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   2 Answers

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at In-N-Out Burger (Irvine, CA) in February 2020.

Interview

started with phone interview, followed up by another phone interview. Was not offered the ability to proceed past that. It seems like a good company to work for though. I would apply again

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Cook Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at In-N-Out Burger (Austin, TX) in January 2020.

Interview

Great experience talking to the store manager about my past life and previous work experiences as well as why I want to work at INO burger. Manager was very polite.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Archivist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at In-N-Out Burger (East Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Recruiter reached out to me via Linkedin and suggested I apply. I applied for the position, then had a phone interview that lasted about 40minutes. After that I waited about 2 weeks or so before getting an in-person interview with the recruiter and another head (would be supervisor).

Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at In-N-Out Burger.

Interview

Pretty typical. Phone screen with HR, in house meeting with two managers. Was told there were at least two more rounds of rounds of interviews which seemed a little excessive for the role.

Corporate Position Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at In-N-Out Burger.

Interview

I was trying to complete my application online. As much as I love their food and service, I did not like that they asked for applicant's SSN, DOB, past addresses within 10 years, and professional references contact info at this early stage of the recruitment. Therefore, I decided to cancel my application midway through.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at In-N-Out Burger.

Interview

The are two interviews total, the first one was a group interview with one of the assistant manager and the second one was a one on one interview with the store manager

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you are solely responsible for a job/duty   Answer Question

Food Service Worker Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at In-N-Out Burger.

Interview

Applicants must apply online through the company website. If chosen as a candidate, you will either be called to schedule a personal interview or be directed to attend a group interview. If you are given the latter option, individual interviews will be held at a later date if you are chosen.