In-N-Out Burger - Love the company! | Glassdoor

Employee Review

"Love the company!"

Current Employee - Level IV in Los Angeles, CA
Current Employee - Level IV in Los Angeles, CA

Pros

Extremely flexible with scheduling, you work with similar personalities so everyone tends to get along, you move up quickly, you genuinely feel appreciated 9 times out 10, free meal every day that you work, great pay and excellent benefits for a rewarding job!

Cons

Physically exhausting at times, very late hours, extremely fast paced for some people, not a long enough break time to eat and use the restroom and what not.

Advice to Management

Take the time to get to know your associates and your store and your team because it makes a huge difference knowing how we all work and react with each other.

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Friendly Team and Great Environment"

Former Employee - Associate in Gilbert, AZ
    Former Employee - Associate in Gilbert, AZ

I worked at In-N-Out Burger part-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Easy to get a pay raise
    Good paying job in High School

Cons

Scheduling issues at times
    Hires management within the company, any burger flipper can manage you without actually knowing how to manage

Advice to Management

Make the process to becoming a third/second manager with more emphasis on how to manage

2. "I love this company!! I have a full time corporate job but work here still--love it!!"

Current Employee - Level 7 in Santa Fe Springs, CA
    Current Employee - Level 7 in Santa Fe Springs, CA

I have been working at In-N-Out Burger part-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

It's a great company to work for because the product is the best .. therefore it makes our job easier knowing we are providing the BEST product for our customers! Lots of growth opportunities and you get out of it what you put into it!

Cons

None for me personally but some associates cannot handle the pressure of the business but that's where the manager needs to be aware of that to provide additional training or offer the alternative positions or rotate more often.

Advice to Management

Be aware of the bad seeds and don't be afraid to be the bad guy. Remember who you work for!

Discover more reviews about In-N-Out Burger.