Cover image for In-N-Out Burger

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Amazing company that truly cares about you

Sep 6, 2019 - Store Associate in Orange, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very flexible scheduling and understanding supervisors Put forth a significant effort to advance your skills as an employee and help you climb the ladder

Cons

No cons to speak of, for my store at least

1 person found this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Cashier

Mar 21, 2023 - Cashier
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great management for all the staff

Cons

Can't say anything is wrong with in-n-out

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 3.0
    Current Employee

Working at In n Out

Feb 15, 2023 - In N Out Associate
    Business Outlook

Pros

Working at In N Out was pretty great at times, I mean the pay is fantastic, the work time is great, you don't really have to work a lot since they have so many employees. This also means that you can get others to cover your shifts very easily.

Cons

The cons of working at In N Out would honestly be the other associates, the management, and the shifts. For example, I would be scheduled an 8-hour shift and would be let off an hour within my shift. Besides that, the associates there just aren't friendly. Our managers would try to promote kindness among everyone, but there are so many rude and self-entitled associates I work with. Lastly, most of the managers are great, but one of them often gets upset with many of the associates work who are below a level 5. He constantly would say degrading and mean comments to us, which just is so inapropriate for a manager to say to their associate.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about In-N-Out Burger.

In-N-Out Burger Photos

+ Add Photo
In-N-Out Burger photo of: In-N-Out burgers sign
In-N-Out Burger photo of: In-N-Out Burger Westview Rd at 12 minutes drive to the east of Centennial dentist Clear Smile Dental Care
In-N-Out Burger photo of: In-N-Out Burger on Carson Blvd at 5 minutes drive to the east of Karimi Dental of Long Beach
In-N-Out Burger photo of: Burger