Cover image for Intuit

Current Intern, less than 1 year

Incredible Culture and Work

Dec 5, 2016 - Software Engineer I in Mountain View, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing people and culture. Happy and relaxed doing the best work of their lives. Great benefits, bleeding edge tech, meaningful work and delighted customers.

Cons

Can be a bit slower if you're used to a faster paced company. That is changing now though. Pace of work has increased since I've started.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  1. Intuit - Data | Division of Intuit
    5.0
    Current Employee

Best Work Life Balance

Mar 29, 2023 - Senior Data Scientist
    Business Outlook

Pros

Best Work Life Balance in tech

Cons

NA. Great place to work.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. Intuit - Tax and Bookkeeping Experts | Division of Intuit
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Pays well, but metrics leave something to be desired

Mar 22, 2023 - Tax Prep Assistant in Hartford, CT
    Business Outlook

Pros

The pay is good for the work, and the flexible schedule is great.

Cons

Company seems to care more for metrics and surveys than they do for customer service. Literally have meetings with my manager constantly where they can see the surveys that were given to me with a 'bad' score and every single one says 'this employee was great, we just don't like the company.' I never get told to 'keep doing what I'm doing to make the customers' like me, I only get told to beg for the survey in a long paragraph pitch explaining the entire process and telling the customer how this could 'change my life', which as a customer if I heard I would hang up. I KNOW for a fact that other company's have a system in place, that if you get a bad survey and they can see from comments that it wasn't your fault, but they're mad about the company in general, those surveys don't count against you with those company's! It IS possible, yet TurboTax doesn't seem to care, they tell you, 'we've all gotten survey's we didn't deserve'. Then FIX it. Meanwhile I scheduled all the hours I needed for an end-of-season bonus and because I have some bad surveys that all say I'm amazing and did a great job, I most likely won't be eligible for the end of the season bonus.

Continue reading
    3 people found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Intuit.

Intuit Careers

Cover image for Intuit

Working at Intuit, you’ll be an important part of our mission to power prosperity around the world. We deliver on our mission by working to...More

• Our Social Impact
  • Career Areas
  • Benefits
  • Internships

Intuit Photos