Intuit Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Intuit Interview Questions

Updated Jun 15, 2018

1. Featured Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Intuit in December 2015.

Interview

Telephone Screening Intro, Craft Demos, panel discussion by teams, final interview with hiring manager. Allowed to share my thoughts for any questions they asked. Discussed business scenarios and possible resolution plan. It was awesome process.

Interview Questions

• It was positive experience. People were nice. Like craft demo which help to have discussion with team instead of traditional interview structure.   2 Answers

Intuit Response

Sep 22, 2017 – Candidate Experience Care

Thank you for providing this review and we are glad you chose to join us at Intuit!

Software Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Intuit.

Interview

3 rounds. Even though they all went well I never heard back(positively or negatively) from the company(it's been 2 months since my final round interview). Multiple follow-ups have also yielded 0 results. Very unprofessional recruiting team.

Interview Questions

• Round1: Graph traversal
      Round 2: matrix manipulation
      Round 3: code review, api question and hr round   Answer Question

Staff Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intuit.

Interview

The recruiter first contacted me through email and scheduled a time to speak to me. The company sent me calendar invite to confirm the time, and I took the time off. But she never called. I thought it was just a bit late as sometimes things happen, I ping her through email ... no reply. Why is the recruiter/company being so disrespectful about other people's time?

Sr. Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Intuit (San Diego, CA) in June 2018.

Interview

I had applied for the position online in May 2018. After about a month, I got a mail asking for my availability for an introductory call with a member of the recruiting team. After this, he scheduled one technical deep dive interview for the next week. The interview was conducted as scheduled.
    Immediately after this round, I simply checked the status of my application on their careers portal and it was labelled as "Maybe Next Time". At first, I thought I might not have cleared the interview. However, I soon realized from last updated time stamp on their careers portal that my application status was labelled as "Maybe Next Time" two days prior to my first interview.
    If they had no intention of taking my application forward, then I don't see the point in conducting the first round of interview.
    However, I should also tell that the person who took my interview was nice and understanding and took the first round in a completely professional manner.

Interview Questions

• 1. Questions on HTTP, Data Transfers from client to Server through Transport Layer etc.
      2. Programming quiz on an Integer array manipulation.   Answer Question

Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intuit.

Interview

I didn't even receive an interview simply because the recruiter rescheduled 6 times, 3 of which she didn't call at all. I reached out after the first time she didn't call and rescheduled an appointment which she continued to reschedule for a later time the same day. As someone looking for work I do not have the luxury of sitting and waiting for the recruiter to call. I found this very unprofessional and incompetent and I have given them plenty of chances to redeem themselves. It was very disappointing as I found the position very intriguing and the company itself to be a wonderful place to work. Be careful of the recruiters you hire as YOU could be missing out on great talent as I'm sure this, unfortunately, has happened many times before.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Intuit (San Diego, CA).

Interview

I applied for the Software Engineer position through their website. Got a call from the recruiter saying he will send the coding assessment in a week. I received their coding assessment after 3 weeks. The coding assessment was based on creating a REST API. I submitted the assessment and got declined the next day saying "Based on the coding assessment, there were some challenges with modularity and functionality with the code". The process took 1+month. If you want to waste your time, apply here

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Intuit.

Interview

Sql review by couple of people. Second round was with use case analysis and presentation. Presentation panel were 5 people including hiring manager and lead engineers from the team.

Staff Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Intuit.

Interview

Applied online and got a call from recruiters fairly quickly who scheduled a phone screen interview. Phone screen didn't go well though it was not tough. Though I didn't clear the phone screen, the recruiter contacted me after a few days to provide feedback on my interview. Also, one of the recruiters provided advice on how to improve my resume. Overall, I left with a good impression of the company and it's hiring process.

Interview Questions

• Online coding exercise during phone screen was conducted. Problem required usage of Java data structures to sort and print a custom POJO on the basis of the primary key variable and secondarily on the basis of another variable (second variable can be updated dynamically).   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Intuit (Mountain View, CA) in May 2018.

Interview

I had 3 interviews at Intuit for a Internship position. All of those interviews was a great experience. Intuit employees are highly capable and welcoming people. I learned a lot and had an opportunity to see and learn more about the company.

Human Resources Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intuit.

Interview

Phone interview by HR includes behavioral and technical questions, they did not give me a chance to ask questions about the company and the role. and then never heard back from them

Human Resources Business Analyst Interview

Interview

First phone interview by HR included both behavioral and technical questions, but they did not give a chance to ask questions about the company. Didnt hear back from them.