KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Intuit Interview Questions

Updated Aug 12, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,798 of over 1,798.0 interviews

Recruiter18%
Employee Referral15%
HardAverageEasy

Intuit

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intuit

Interview

Very bad experience with Intuit. Won't recommend anyone. There was no structure and they wasted time. I was asked to take part in a hacktaton challenge. Their platform crashed several times. However despite of that I qualified and was told my interview would be scheduled next week. I tried to contact HR, no response. After a month, they contacted me saying they are sending me a test and if get the qualification score, they would schedule the interview. I asked HR about the hackaton, She said she has no idea and may be that is not valid anyone. Really? You guys wasted a day and now that's not valid in your eyes. Interview: Round 1: Tech interview was easy. I was given a medium and hard leetcode problem. Round 2: Craft demo. I was asked to prepare a presentation on my project but guess what that round didn't happen. When I asked HR, she said we don't do that. Wasted my time again Round 3: I was asked basic oops questions. The kind of questions you expect from Fresher. I have 5+ years of experience. Round 4: Hiring manager round The end. It was totally a waste of time.

Interview Questions
  • There were many Leet code problems
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Intuit

Application

I interviewed at Intuit

Interview

ON campus , Online Assessment test(4 questions - DSA) +technical interview round 1 (project , linked list , puzzles) basic dsa problems +technical interview round 2. Interview was smooth but selected candidates were very less.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Intuit