Intuit Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Intuit Interview Questions

Updated Apr 27, 2017

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intuit (Mountain View, CA).

Interview

1. Phone call by Recruiter
    2. Technical Phone Screen
    3. 4 Rounds of Technical interview onsite

Met 4 members of the team. Each asked a few technical and coding questions. Whiteboarding in 2 out of 4 rounds.

Interview Questions

• Q:Develop a sample MVVM application (Based on my experience with WPF)   Answer Question

Apr 24, 2017 – Recuriter

Welcome to the team!

Director of Organizational Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Intuit (New York, NY).

Interview

Excellent initial interview with recruiter, knew his stuff and was very professional.

Main interview with hiring exec was very poor, couldn't take the time to conduct the interview in her office or somewhere less distracting than from the airport, very unprofessional and difficult to hear her. They asked for second interview next day while hiring manager was traveling in a cab from a meeting, again a good reason why Intuit has a huge gap between leadership competencies and people skills.

Incredibly arrogant of a company to conduct senior interviews with or little due care and attention.

Also the hiring manage was greatly under qualified and lacked skills for her own role... good indication of a company to stay clear of.

Interview Questions

• How would handle a situation if you had a difficult member of your team working for you.   Answer Question

Apr 24, 2017 – Candidate Experience Care

I'm sorry to hear that you had a bad experience interviewing with us. This interview sounds very out of the ordinary and we are sorry that it left you feeling negatively about Intuit. I am glad to ... More

Strategic Partnerships Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intuit (Mountain View, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

2 Initial Phone Calls and an onsite. The initial phone calls went great, no surprises.

Unfortunately, the onsite was one of the poorer interview experiences I've ever had. One of the facets of the interview process is to build a case study presentation. In an effort to cover all of my bases, I confirmed with the internal recruiter the details and goals of this case study. Upon finishing my onsite presentation it become clear he had not synced with the hiring team as there was clear confusion on their part for why I structured my case in the way I did. They immediately communicated this to me and told me they would be passing on my candidacy.

Through better team wide communication I feel this could have been avoided and better enabled me for success.

Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Intuit.

Interview

A 15 minute phone screen followed a week later by an all day interview process (5 one-on-one interviews plus one with the hiring manager). It went well, but I wish they'd designed the day so that it included breaks for bathroom and to give my brain a rest.

Interview Questions

Intuit Response

Mar 20, 2017 – Candidate Experience Care

We are so happy you had a positive experience! Thank you for sharing with the community.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Intuit.

Interview

Applied online and then was contacted by a recruiter. Had a phone screening which was pretty straight forward. Had a video interview afterwards which was around 45 minutes long.

Interview Questions

Intuit Response

Mar 20, 2017 – Candidate Experience Care

Thank you for sharing your feedback! We strive to provide the best experience for everyone.

Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Intuit.

Interview

Applied online. Recruiter emailed to set up an initial screening a few days later. 15 minutes before the scheduled start I received an email requesting a reschedule. A new day and time was selected, the recruiter no showed and did not respond to my email.

Mar 20, 2017 – Candidate Experience Care

I am so sorry you had a negative experience interviewing with us and thank you for sharing with us. If you wouldn't mind emailing us with more details on this experience at candidate_care@intuit.com ... More

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Intuit (Mountain View, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

Had a call with HR who scheduled a call with a senior engineer. HR told it will be a tech interview, Prepared accordingly. But the interview was more about what I am currently doing in my current company. I got a call from HR next day, saying they won't move forward since I am a QA person and I don't have industrial AWS experience and all i have is educational AWS knowledge. I clearly mentioned all of this in my first round with the HR, I don't know why they scheduled the call for tech interview and rejected there for this reason. At-least the engineer could have asked me questions in AWS and other technology and decided based on that. I feel I wasted my precious time . At the end of it, I felt why can't a QA person move to dev role ? why ppl dont give a chance? . HR was professional throughout and kind enough to call back and give feedback personally which is very much appreciable, kudos to her.

Interview Questions

• What's your current role ? etc etc about what I am doing currently.   Answer Question

Mar 20, 2017 – Candidate Experience Care

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience with Intuit. While we strive to do our best there is always room for improvement. If you wouldn't mind emailing more details on ... More

Software Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stony Brook, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Intuit (Stony Brook, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

Scheduled interview with the help of a recruiter. Video call on blue jeans. Interviewers were really cool. It was a great experience talking to them. Very clear in what they were looking for and asked me questions about my past projects.

Interview Questions

• Mostly resume based, testing me on my Java and Javascript basics.   1 Answer

Mar 27, 2017 – Candidate Experience Care

Thank you for sharing your interview feedback with the Glassdoor community. We're glad you had such a positive experience!

Senior Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Intuit (Mountain View, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied online, and had a phone call with the recruiter and then the hiring manager. I was invited on-site and had to present a case study with my ideas on how to tackle the strategy for the main responsibilities of the position. The whole process was great, fairly quick, and the people I met with were all very intelligent and friendly. I unfortunately took another offer, but was so impressed with the caliber of people there.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Intuit (Plano, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

Phone screen with two levels of HR then the hiring manager then onsite CRAFT presentation and individual interviews with co-team
    AGE DESCRIMINTATION - When I walked in you could see it on their face. They booted me after the first hour very rudely.
    Was told HR would follow up with feedback as to why. NEVER heard from anyone. Very disappointed in the overall company