Intuit Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Intuit Interview Questions

Updated Jan 15, 2018

1. Featured Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Intuit in December 2015.

Interview

Telephone Screening Intro, Craft Demos, panel discussion by teams, final interview with hiring manager. Allowed to share my thoughts for any questions they asked. Discussed business scenarios and possible resolution plan. It was awesome process.

Interview Questions

• It was positive experience. People were nice. Like craft demo which help to have discussion with team instead of traditional interview structure.   2 Answers

Intuit Response

Sep 22, 2017 – Candidate Experience Care

Thank you for providing this review and we are glad you chose to join us at Intuit!

Principal Technical Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Intuit (San Diego, CA).

Interview

Contacted by a senior recruiter via LinkedIn. Went through a recruiter phone call, followed by a technical phone interview with a Principal Tech PM in the hiring team. This was followed by an on-site which uses the Intiut 'Assess for Awesomeness' interview format. Candidates are provided with a case study, you have time to prepare and present how you will manage the case study during the on-site.

Interview Questions

• Typical Program Mgmt type questions - lot of focus on the 'artifacts' or output that a tech PM will provide or generate.   1 Answer

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Intuit (New York, NY).

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter and then seperate phone interview with hiring manager. Onsite interview including case study presentation for four hours with hiring manager, two same level managers, and same level as hiring manager.

Senior Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intuit.

Interview

You will be given a case to display your knowledge and abilities to a panel. You will need to demonstrate clear rationale with what your thinking was in the case.

Interview Questions

• How I came to the assumptions and actions that I did in my case.   Answer Question

Entry Level Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intuit (San Diego, CA).

Interview

First did an online coding challenge. Then gave an online interview. The interview was through Karat. Asked me to explain my algorithm & time & memory complexity of the coding challenge, then asked me a different coding question. The interviewer was very friendly and helpful. Karat has its own interviewers who aren’t a part of Intuit.

Interview Questions

• Given a tree, find the nodes with exactly one parent and the ones with none.   Answer Question

Group Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intuit (San Diego, CA) in December 2017.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted by an internal recruiter a week later to conduct an initial phone screen. The phone screen was approximately 45 minutes and at the end I was scheduled to speak with the hiring authority for a second phone interview. All went well and a few days later I was invited to fly to their San Diego office for an in-person interview. At this point I was instructed that I would need to prepare a PPT presentation for a CRAFT interview and Q&A. Understanding this would take several days/hours to prepare for a “maybe” job, I decided to decline moving forward. With currently having a full-time demanding job and personal life, this was not something I could fit into my schedule. Ridiculous requirements for an interview where you’re not getting compensated!

Interview Questions

• You need to prepare a 1-hour CRAFT PowerPoint type presentation for your interview. Seriously?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Intuit in December 2017.

Interview

Interview Questions

• Quick response and smooth process to initiate the interview. Contact through Email and phone call. Very professional and good trained recruiter. Flexible appointment spots that I can choose from.   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Intuit (San Diego, CA).

Interview

The interview was pleasant but quick. Typical for contractors where focus is on the task at hand and not future opportunities down the road. When i brought up questions regarding growth oppurtunities i was told chances are many. i asked because at the time i was interviewing i wanted to be clear that the role i was recruited for was a role i saw myself doing at the moment, but not for an indefinite time, and that it was important for me to be able to know that i can grow and will be supported. I was told the opportunity definitely was there, but realized quickly that this was not as easy as it had sounded. Furthermore - the interviewers were not the ones who directly managed me on a day-today basis, which made it hard to relate back to my conversation during my interview with my actual day to day manager.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your experience in relation to the position we have open   1 Answer

Interview

Virtual interview. The interviewer introduced himself first, and then asked me to introduce myself and talk about some projects on the resume. Then I do a coding question online, but there were two follow ups for the same question. I was asked about the space/time complexity of each solution. Finally, my chance to ask question.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intuit.

Interview

Recruiter screening, hiring manager telephone interview and later on site panel with a case.
    I believe the company has a facade and integrity is definitely not their strongest value. Their "awesome assessors" is a method many multinationals use to select best candudates in a much competent way. After 15 min. conversation with them already decided I wouldn't like to join this organization but kept my professionalism. Just a waste of time.

Interview Questions

Intuit Response

Nov 20, 2017 – Candidate Experience Care

Thank you for the time you spent interviewing with us and for the feedback that you provided. We're sorry you had a negative experience. If there is any other feedback you'd be interested in... More

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Intuit (Mountain View, CA).

Interview

I had a first round interview and they flew me up to Mountain View for my second round interview. Both were pretty similar and pretty short (about 1 hour). Both involved a case study and behavioral questions.