Intuit Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Intuit Interview Questions

Interviews at Intuit

1,303 Interview Reviews

Senior Full Stack Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Intuit.

Interview

CraftDemo interview:

1. Recruiter call
    2. First Round- Technical(1 hr)
    3 in person round 4 hours.(Craft Demo PPT)

The manager was good , but the couple of panel of interviewers at the day of in person round seemed like they are learning to interview people. The panel of interviewers seemed to have worked in single organization. They don't have complete view of overall industries. No idea of different ways of implementations of concepts. Not even understanding what i am trying to say in the first place, as they don't have idea about those topics.

Intuit as a big company should ask some experienced people to interview for positions instead of wasting everybody’s time. Yeah That craft demo project was full stack application for which I have spent almost like 30 hours. What they are looking in my code is dead code methods which i am not using in my application not the thought process.

Continue Reading
    Interview Questions

Then they asked me to prepare a craft demo for networth calculation. 2 people in the in person round were not able to explain me clearly what they are looking for exactly while asking questions. They wasted my time. The expectation was not clear. I felt like the interviewers have never taken interviews before. They were not at all the experienced

They rejected me saying I don’t have enough fundamental knowledge which was a surprise as they just couldn’t speak up clearly what they were looking for.

One of the worst experience ever

Interview Questions

• In the technical phone interview the interviewer asked all sort of java OOP concepts, Spring, Rest. It was a good experience.

Inperson:
       Looked into Dead code of my craft demo and were asking questions on that even though i told them, I have not had time to clear up
      Exception propogation
      Concurrency control techniques.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Intuit.

Interview

very straight forward. typical. It was an amazing process. Everyone is very professional and nice. They helped me prepare for it and really worked around my schedule. This was actual one of the best interviews i have ever had.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Intuit.

Interview

Process was great , recruiter screening call at first, then one on one interview with hiring manager , second interview is a craft presentation personal + biz case , last interview is with the head of the functional area.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Intuit.

Interview

Quickly moved me through process. Seemed eager to have me meet with the team. Then there was no response. I didn't hear back from anyone. It was disappointing to get zero response after investing weeks of time in meetings.

Senior Operations Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Intuit (Mountain View, CA) in May 2020.

Interview

In March 2020, the hiring manager for this role reached out to me on LinkedIn after seeing my profile. After I sent over my resume, we set up a time to chat on the phone. The phone call lasted 30 minutes and consisted of questions about my background, as well as case questions relevant to the role. I followed up via email, but didn't hear back and assumed I didn't move past this round.

About 1.5 months later, in May 2020, the hiring manager reached out again and let me know that there had been a COVID hiring freeze which had now been lifted. She said she enjoyed our conversation and invited me to come (virtually) "on-site" to meet the rest of the team.

My "on-site" was scheduled for the following week. The recruiter working on this role sent me a case, which included a comprehensive data-set and some fairly vague questions I was meant to structure and create a presentation on. I spent 3-4 days analyzing the data, coming up with solutions, and creating the presentation.

My on-site went very well! I did my "craft demonstration" presentation, which lasted 1 hour, then had a 2-on-1, and two 1-on-1's (with the hiring manager and her manager). Everyone I met was really nice and seemed genuinely interested in getting to know me and my background.

I received word from the recruiter shortly after that my interview went very well. I got the offer the next business day!

Interview Questions

• Walk me through a project you worked on and your role in that project. What was the context? What was the outcome?   1 Answer
    • How would you think through creating a process flow for [this specific product they're working on]?   Answer Question

Director, HRBP Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Intuit.

Interview

Started out fine with a scheduled call from a recruiter and an excellent overview with solid questions. Commitment was made by the recruiter to call back with next steps/status within a few days. That never happened and, after sending two emails, received word that another recruiter was taking over. Contacts made to that recruiter resulted in false statements about me not being reachable following alleged, repeated attempts. I was ultimately informed that the job available and advertised was not as stated. Communications beyond the first call were abysmal and lacked in professionalism.

Interview Questions

• Initial questions were all reasonable and typical for early stage consideration--nature of past experience, handling challenging situations, management experience, etc.   Answer Question

Benefits Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intuit.

Interview

Unprofessional Talent Acquisition (TA): This occurred prior to COVID-19. I applied for a Sr. Benefits Manager position. An internal recruiter from TA, emailed me for a phone interview. The recruiter included a link with her calendar and availability. I selected a date and time, and received an email confirmation for a Feb 21 telcon. Two days before the interview, the recruiter let me know that she was no longer available on that date and time, and was out of the office the following week. The recruiter referred me to another recruiter in TA. An interview for Feb 27 was on the calendar. I got the flu and informed the recruiter that I wasn't available; the recruiter understood, told me to feel better and follow up with the original recruiter for a telcon the following week. I have followed up with the original recruiter three or four times with no response. I understand that we are all busy, etc.; however, this experience was unnecessary and disappointing. We all want to be treated with common courtesy and this didn't happen.

Interview Questions

• not applicable - no phone interview occurred due to unprofessional TA function   Answer Question

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Intuit.

Interview

They gave me an interview invitation a month ago. But when I prepared for this interview(the next day is my scheduled day with them), they canceled this interview because of the full-space for internships. I think it is not proper to do that. Because I think they should choose to tell me about that earlier or keep interviewing and compare me with others later on. I spend so much time on preparing for that!!!

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Met with a recruiter at campus event, received coding round, next step would be interview. Coding was leetcode hard. One question for 2 hours.

Interview Questions

• Text Justification with modifications.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

there are three steps: coding challenge, Karat interview, and a 75 min engineer interview. For the coding challenge, you just need to program a simple program and let it pass several tests.

Interview Questions

• tell me a time when you work with a team and have challenge/conflicts   1 Answer