1. "Technician"

5.0
    Current Employee - Senior Scientific Technologist in Livermore, CA

I have been working at Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

I've been working here for more than 25 years. It is a great place to work. The people who work here are top notch and the opportunity to expand your skills and move between positions is pretty much limitless.

Cons

Funded by the federal government which means documentation of all activities.

Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory2018-09-24
  1. "Best place to work"

5.0
    Current Employee - Associate Progran Leader in Livermore, CA

Pros

Mission that matters, cutting edge science, work-life balance, management cares about our people

Cons

Large organization can be slow to.make change

Continue reading
    Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory2020-05-19
  2. "Working at LLNL"

4.0
    Current Employee - Mechanical Technician

I have been working at Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory full-time for less than a year

Pros

The work environment at Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory is very safety conscious and allows for great work life balance. The opportunity to work on different projects throughout the lab is excellent, and team work accross disciplines is great.

Cons

Managment! The managment system at LLNL is confusing and lacks communication to employees when it comes to job performance, and advancement opportunities. You really need to be a loud advocate for yourself at the lab and push to persue any personal/professional growth.

Continue reading
    Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory2020-05-17

Discover more reviews about Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory.