Pret A Manger - Ehh not worth it at all | Glassdoor

"Ehh not worth it at all"

I have been working at Pret A Manger part-time

Pros

Free food & you get paid weekly

Cons

Unprofessional staff, youre not even trained properly they just throw you in there and if youre lucky someone who isnt BRAND NEW (btw literally had someone that got hired 4 days before me showing me the ropes)will notice you dont know what youre doing and assist you...not enough breaks...I do not recommend!

Advice to Management

Create an effective 1 week onboarding program where each day the new hires can either shadow other team members in different areas such as hot food, baking the pastries and rolls, where things are located that will need to be restocked ect. Basically .. id only work here again if I could be hired for that specifically. -peace.

Pret A Manger2018-12-23

"REVIEW"

I have been working at Pret A Manger

Pros

They were very linient and i felt that the company needs more guidelines for workers

Cons

Bad management with some of the people i worked with .

Pret A Manger2018-08-15

"It Was an Okay Headache"

Former Employee - Team Member in New York, NY

I worked at Pret A Manger part-time for more than a year

Pros

Lots of free food, free coffee, they work around your schedule, and the pay is pretty good. Manager was awesome, but depends on the location.

Cons

Between grumpy coworkers, grumpy customers, and homeless people constantly destroying the bathroom, this place was just a headache. Definitely a job for morning people who don't mind hectic, robotic work that eats away at your soul one day at a time. The turnover rate was ridiculously high, and for good reason.

Advice to Management

No idea, good luck.

Pret A Manger2019-05-09

Discover more reviews about Pret A Manger.