Pret A Manger Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Pret A Manger

2.1

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pret A Manger (Chicago, IL) in April 2016.

Interview

The hiring and interview process was easy, I love was nervous because this is my first job but who ever applied for pret a manager I would say take a deep breath because you got this

Interview Questions

• What happen if your boss yells at you?   3 Answers

Casher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pret A Manger (New York, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

I saw a post on craigslist, so i applied. I was called back the next day for an interview.
    I went to their location in 42nd st and i was honestly impressed. Everything looked so professional, and the lady that called me seemed really nice. She asked me to fill out an application on their computer and when i was finished i was interviewed by another lady. I feel like she had her mind made up before even talking to me. She seemed uninterested the whole time, which made me not really care about my answers. I realized that the girl interviewed before me when into the office with another guy, and was filling out papers. In my opinion she was hired. So when the lady who was interviewing me said she'd call to let me know, i knew what that meant. I was never called back.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in Pret A Manger ?
      What do you think you need to improve about yourself ?
      When are you ready to start?   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pret A Manger (New York, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

I just went to their 42nd and 5th ave location and the hr manager talked with me and they asked me to come for second interview but the salary is completely low.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pret A Manger (New York, NY) in January 2013.

Interview

I applied for a cashier position and was offered closer position on the interview not fun didn't like the tactic they used to drag me in. Only took it because I need the money.

Interview Questions

• Where I had worked and my experiences and why I wanted to work for Pret. I was very honest and told them exactly ehat I was after and it was money and told them how responsible I'm.   1 Answer

Information Technology Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pret A Manger (New York, NY) in July 2012.

Interview

Was contacted through a recruiting firm. Interviewed with HR, went very well. She was very well versed with company culture and painted a good picture of what to expect working at Pret. Was asked to come in and meet the VP of Finance \ IT, who was much more Finance and very little IT. He asked questions about how to solve their current-day issues. The VP of HR left the company just after the interview and the recruiter's response regarding my candidacy didn't seem to make sense (clear to me that they confused their candidates).

Interview Questions

• All questions were fair, nothing particularly challenging or difficult. Notable question asked by VP of Finance was "What would those who worked for you say about you if they were asked?".   1 Answer

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pret A Manger (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied March 27, 2017 and got called for an interview on March 28, 2017 for a one on one interview and I was very scared not knowing the questions that would be asked so I did a quick briefing on the company before I headed to HR located at the back of the store.

Interview Questions

• What are your professional weaknesses   3 Answers

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Pret A Manger (New York, NY) in August 2014.

Interview

Very professional, quick and efficient. Three rounds of interviews with different leaders from the company. Many questions are asked from work to what do you do for fun. Everyone is great and makes it easy to relax and be yourself. Ask questions and do not be afraid to talk pay, benefits and bonus, get the right picture or you might be disappointed afterwords. Ask for as much as you feel right+ some.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pret A Manger (Boston, MA) in August 2015.

Interview

The first round of interview was very pleasant. The Operational Manager met with me in one of the shops, he was very nice. The questions were relatively easy. He concentrates about my experience and how can I relate to Pret.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about you in details.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Pret A Manger (New York, NY) in November 2011.

Interview

It was simple and very welcoming, I had a chat with the HR manager then she scheduled a second interview with the operation manager, I was interviewed by tow operation managers 4 days after and got a job offer 2 days after .

Interview Questions

• What difference would i make if i joined them   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Pret A Manger (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Contaced by a recruiter for the company. Had initial phone interview, very basic. Had a second interview a week later with the recruiter in person. Third interview a week after that with the Operations Manager for the region. Contract negation was done through the recruiter

Interview Questions

• Would you be interested in moving to New York?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negioate for more in your base salary!! The bonus structure is based off of your base salary PLUS, you most likely will not get a raise and to achieve a bonus of any "decent" size per quarter you will need to work 60+ hrs a week. You will not make the bonus they tell you that you can make, almost guaranteed.