KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Pret A Manger Interview Questions

Updated Jun 28, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 227 of over 227 interviews

Recruiter9%
2.1
HardAverageEasy

Pret A Manger

Application

I interviewed at Pret A Manger

Interview

They mainly asked for my schedule and tell me about yourself. They showed my the back on the kitchen and had me prep food in each station, people seemed nice.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you dealt with a difficult customer?
    Answer Question

Pret A Manger

Application

I interviewed at Pret A Manger

Interview

It was a pretty normal 3 stage interview process. The initial face to face was just to see if you’d be suitable for the role, and the 2nd stage I was asked to prepare a case study. After that was successful I was contacted for a 3rd stage interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Pret A Manger

Application

I interviewed at Pret A Manger

Interview

They ask questions, then you respond. It was not too hard, if you have been interviewed before and have sufficient experience and skills required for the job you apply to.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Pret A Manger

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pret A Manger in May 2022

Interview

Asked about experience, studies; documentation proving i have right to work in uk and everything. Very nuce and polite in explaining how salaries. Shifts and progression work. Seems like a cool place and environment to work in

Interview Questions
  • Do you have work experience ? When and why did u move in uk? Do you have and eu settlement scheme or visa?

Pret A Manger

Application

I interviewed at Pret A Manger

Interview

You had to do online tests. They invite you for another interview at Victoria. They call you back if you are accepted and you have to go to your shop. If the manager and the crew like you then you have the job.

Interview Questions
  • They ask question about situations with Customer. Did you ever work in fast paced environment? What do you plan to do in 5 years ? What do you know about the company ?

Pret A Manger

Application

I interviewed at Pret A Manger

Interview

Informal. They were very chilled and relaxed. I got a free sandwich! Nice people, casual employer. Would Informal. They were very chilled and relaxed. I got a free sandwich! Nice people, casual employer. Would

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work at Pret? Whats your favourite sandwich

Pret A Manger

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Pret A Manger in Apr 2022

Interview

It was nice and useful. The interviewer answered all questions about the job description, salary, working hours etc. I have a totally good impression of the company. I would recommend this offer to my friends.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Pret A Manger

Application

I interviewed at Pret A Manger

Interview

Interview facile mais peu exigeante qui n'a servi a rien. Cela correpond aux attentes de l'emploi la mediocrite. Je ne conseille pas du tout cette entreprise qui fait du green washing au detriment de la planete et du bien etre des employes a fuir

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Pret A Manger (London, England)

Interview

- Basic first round with HR and Head of product - Second round was a task given a couple of days before to present for 30 minutes on a particular topic - Presented to cross functional colleagues as well as product - Process took a while and vague feedback post-interview

Interview Questions
  • Prioritisation techniques, dealing with ambiguity, dealing with challenging stakeholders

Anonymous Employee in Kingston upon Thames, England

Application

I interviewed at Pret A Manger (Kingston upon Thames, England)

Interview

It went well, not difficult. I enjoyed the conversation, and there was no awkwardness. I was shown around and familiarised myself with the store. Questions were mostly about my what I can bring to the job.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 227 Interviews

Pret A Manger Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Pret A Manger as 66.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.30 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for General Manager and Team Member Star rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Barista and Team Member roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Pret A Manger takes an average of 8 days when considering 91 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Cashier had the quickest hiring process (on average 2 days), whereas General Manager roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 13 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Pret A Manger according to 91 Glassdoor interviews include:

One on One Interview: 43.75%