Pret A Manger - Front of House Team Member | Glassdoor

"Front of House Team Member"

Former Employee - Team Member in New York, NY

I worked at Pret A Manger part-time for more than a year

Pros

Allows you to move around and speak to clients and team. Always doing something (or you should be), so time goes by pretty fast. Good opportunity for promotions, as long as you work for it. Co-workers at my location really enjoyed the work, or at least showed that to people which is what matters.

Cons

Other locations were filthy. Seriously... I worked at a relatively new location with staff that enjoyed themselves... but I was sent to a couple other locations at times if they needed help and ooooh was it a different story. There were some seriously gross violations, health and cleanliness wise, as well as duty and customer service wise.

Advice to Management

Listen to employees if we say there is something wrong going on... there definitely is.

Pret A Manger2019-01-27

"REVIEW"

I have been working at Pret A Manger

Pros

They were very linient and i felt that the company needs more guidelines for workers

Cons

Bad management with some of the people i worked with .

Pret A Manger2018-08-15

"It Was an Okay Headache"

Former Employee - Team Member in New York, NY

I worked at Pret A Manger part-time for more than a year

Pros

Lots of free food, free coffee, they work around your schedule, and the pay is pretty good. Manager was awesome, but depends on the location.

Cons

Between grumpy coworkers, grumpy customers, and homeless people constantly destroying the bathroom, this place was just a headache. Definitely a job for morning people who don't mind hectic, robotic work that eats away at your soul one day at a time. The turnover rate was ridiculously high, and for good reason.

Advice to Management

No idea, good luck.

Pret A Manger2019-05-09

Discover more reviews about Pret A Manger.