Redis Labs - Great work place with great people! | Glassdoor
  1. "Great work place with great people!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA

I have been working at Redis Labs full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Young and dynamic with huge potential. Has very big names in its customer base. - Very good atmosphere at the office - Feels that they do everything they can to make their employees happy - Very interesting product that keeps growing and creating opportunities - The company keeps growing and expanding worldwide but still feels like a big family

Cons

When it comes to benefits, company still feels like a small, growing company. If you're expecting Facebook/Google/Apple benefits, that's not the right place for you. But if you're looking to join a company that has a potential to become HUGE in the future, RedisLabs is the right choice.

Advice to Management

Keep hiring good people and taking care of your employees like you do!

Redis Labs2018-11-28

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Redislabs is a Rocket ship, get on while you still can"

Current Employee - Named Account Manager in Boston, MA

I have been working at Redis Labs full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

The company cares about it's employees as much as they value their best clients. I have seen the compassion and empathy first hand despite the fact we are in a fiercely competitive market. All management is extremely available and are always willing to help. Redislabs is a company that should be on the redar for anyone looking to work hard, but with huge potential to grow professionally and financially

Cons

Our open source roots and huge community is both a blessing and a curse. After we beat the competition we have to compete with the vast amount of companies who sell Redis OSS and make a profit mostly on our dime.

Advice to Management

Keep it up folks. I trust the decision making and trust they will continue to allow me to drive massive value for my customers.

Redis Labs2019-05-23
  2. "Fantastic Sales Team"

I worked at Redis Labs full-time

Pros

Great product. Decent work-life balance, the sales team is fantastic, the leadership team is supportive of bettering yourself and your skills personally and professionally.

Cons

High turnover rate, especially in the marketing department.

Redis Labs2019-03-01

Redis Labs Response

May 15, 2019Director of Global HR

Thank you for the feedback, we highly appreciate it. We're making a constant effort to keep our employees engaged over time and to create a great culture.

Discover more reviews about Redis Labs.