Texas Health Resources - Great company, great benefits | Glassdoor
Pros
Cons
  • "I have no cons about this company" (in 11 reviews)

• "I do worry that in the end a patient will pay the price for unhappy employees and the horrible way management is "Doing it for patient care" (in 11 reviews)

Employee Review

Employee Review

"Great company, great benefits"

Current Employee - Registered Nurse in Fort Worth, TX
Current Employee - Registered Nurse in Fort Worth, TX

I have been working at Texas Health Resources full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Good patient-nurse ratios, great benefits, tuition reimbursement, overall positive work environment, diverse staff and patient population, good communication for corporate

Cons

The ER is always busy so the floors are always busy, not enough push from above to further degree and certifications. Sometimes in a rush to discharge patients

Advice to Management

Push your employees more to further their degree and certifications. Provide employees with more individual recognition

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great Benefits"

Current Employee - Securtiy Officer
    Current Employee - Securtiy Officer

I have been working at Texas Health Resources full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Good job security. Benefits are really good. Cheap health insurance, dental, life, etc. Wellness programs help you save on insurance as well. Great PTO!!

Cons

Not much room to move upwards. Boring depending on location. This is coming from a security standpoint though.

2. "I enjoy working for this company"

Current Employee - Security in Fort Worth, TX
    Current Employee - Security in Fort Worth, TX

I have been working at Texas Health Resources full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Texas Health Resources promotes education to it's employees. It's a company I enjoy working for. My Director is fair person to work for. I respect him greatly.

Cons

You will have cons every place you seek employment.

Advice to Management

Remember you are responsible for keeping a positive work environment and you are the example of your department. Anyone can "manage a department" Be a leader because your employees will follow. Keep good work ethics because your employees are watching. My boss set that bar high. Leadership by example.

Discover more reviews about Texas Health Resources.