KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee, less than 1 year

Excellent Team, Tremendous Potential

Jan 10, 2020 - Software Engineer in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have been working at Uncountable for 4 months. Uncountable provides many opportunities for personal and professional growth. Great company environment and very strong team culture. Management encourages everyone to voice their opinions and bring new ideas to the table. Team members are all very forthright, intelligent, and diligent, everyone has strong sense of accountability.

Cons

Since it’s a startup, it can difficult to forecast the company’s future plans. Work can be challenging, there is an emphasis on performance.

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Intern, less than 1 year

Great internship experience!

Aug 13, 2022 - Full Stack
    Business Outlook

Pros

Interning at Uncountable was a great introduction to the tech industry! From the first week, my intern class was able to start working on meaningful, interesting projects and was welcomed into the company culture. Mentorship was strong, as were opportunities to define and follow through with our own personal internship goals. Everyone at the company was super friendly and went out of their way to ensure we had the support we needed to learn as much as possible. I'd definitely recommend an internship here to anyone thinking about a software career, I learned so much!

Cons

No complaints, this was an amazing internship!

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Fantastic team, challenging work and a truly differentiated product

Nov 16, 2021 - Implementations/Customer Success
    Business Outlook

Pros

Uncountable has a fantastic team of smart, motivated and collaborative people — from the founders all the way down to our summer interns. We are tackling a challenging problem for customers across multiple industries, where you have the opportunity to learn new things on a daily basis. The product is truly one-of-a-kind in the functionality it offers to end-users across R&D organizations, and it's clear that the market is responding to the value proposition.

Cons

As the company scales at an accelerating pace, there are inevitable growing pains. Some more formal processes will need to be put in place, but in way that limits impact to velocity, innovation and collaboration, which are some of Uncountable's strongest assets today.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Uncountable.