Cover image for Uncountable

Current Intern, less than 1 year

Great Experience

Jul 11, 2021 - Software Engineer Intern in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I've had a great experience interning at Uncountable. The company tackles interesting problems, and the work you do as an intern is both engaging and impactful. What stick's out to me is the importance of the work given to us, as well as the trust and expectations put on us. It's really pushed me to work hard and develop my skills. The company manages the interns well, and although there's a lot of work, the team has been very responsive and approachable, and are happy to talk through the technical questions and problems I have.

Cons

The amount of work is definitely a lot, more than I would expect for an internship. That being said, I've had many more opportunities to learn because of this.

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Intern, less than 1 year

Great internship experience!

Aug 13, 2022 - Full Stack
    Business Outlook

Pros

Interning at Uncountable was a great introduction to the tech industry! From the first week, my intern class was able to start working on meaningful, interesting projects and was welcomed into the company culture. Mentorship was strong, as were opportunities to define and follow through with our own personal internship goals. Everyone at the company was super friendly and went out of their way to ensure we had the support we needed to learn as much as possible. I'd definitely recommend an internship here to anyone thinking about a software career, I learned so much!

Cons

No complaints, this was an amazing internship!

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Fantastic team, challenging work and a truly differentiated product

Nov 16, 2021 - Implementations/Customer Success
    Business Outlook

Pros

Uncountable has a fantastic team of smart, motivated and collaborative people — from the founders all the way down to our summer interns. We are tackling a challenging problem for customers across multiple industries, where you have the opportunity to learn new things on a daily basis. The product is truly one-of-a-kind in the functionality it offers to end-users across R&D organizations, and it's clear that the market is responding to the value proposition.

Cons

As the company scales at an accelerating pace, there are inevitable growing pains. Some more formal processes will need to be put in place, but in way that limits impact to velocity, innovation and collaboration, which are some of Uncountable's strongest assets today.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Uncountable.