- 5.0Sep 17, 2021Data EngineerCurrent Employee
From day 1 you are given agency and treated as an adult and a valued contributor. It is clear that management really believes in and cares about each employee. Snacks and LaCroix at the office as well as weekly lunches are also wonderful perks!
The plants in the office keep dying, because nobody waters them.
- 5.0Apr 27, 2023Software Engineer InternCurrent InternNew York, NY
As an intern at Uncountable, you are given a lot of ownership and responsibility, and made to feel like a valued employee and integral part of the team. Other team members are supportive and always willing to help. The fast-paced environment fosters a culture of learning and keeps you engaged. There is the opportunity to get involved in work specific to your interest areas/discover other aspects of the company as well.
The learning curve is steep, so best suited to those looking to challenge themselves.
- 5.0Apr 26, 2023Software EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearNew York, NY
- The company is very fast-paced and dynamic, which keeps things exciting and challenging. - There are a lot of opportunities for growth and advancement within the company, especially if you are willing to take on new challenges and learn quickly. - The company culture is very supportive and collaborative, with a lot of emphasis on teamwork and open communication. - The technology stack is cutting-edge and the team is always experimenting with new tools and frameworks to stay ahead of the curve.
- The workload can be intense at times, and there is pressure to deliver high-quality work efficiently. - The fast-paced environment can be difficult to navigate for some employees, especially if they prefer a more laid-back or predictable work environment.