"Working as a contractor via Vitamin T/Aquent"

5.0
    Contractor in Washington, DC

I have been working at Vitamin T

Pros

Fantastic agency. I've worked through two other agencies in the DC/VA area in the past 8 years - and Vitamin T is hands down the best. Great people, efficient, my rep is gem, and they really care about their talent. Vitamin T connected me with a client of their (a large, well known organization) and the experience has been flawless.

Cons

None that I can think of. My experience has been excellent so far, and my rep has gone above and beyond to find a great match that fits the contractor and the client.

Continue reading

Vitamin T Response

May 20, 2016President

So happy to read your review! I'm Susie Hall, president of Vitamin T, and yours is one of many compliments for our DC team - clearly they're doing something very right! I really appreciate you taking the time to share, and if we can do anything more to help, please let me know at 323 475 7374 or shall@vitamintalent.com. Thanks again!

"Glad to be here"

5.0
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Vitamin T full-time for less than a year

Pros

Detailed onboarding and ramp up program. Strong leadership with clear, defined vision and a focus on growing their internal talent both professionally and personally. Internal values reflect positively on outside clients. Immense support and guidance.

Cons

Nothing of concern so far in the first 60 days.

Continue reading

"Get everything in writing"

1.0
    Former Employee - Technical Recruiter

I worked at Vitamin T full-time for less than a year

Pros

Some peoples here were nice

Cons

Make sure if a certain salary is offered you get it written down so they don’t bs you with a lower one later.

Discover more reviews about Vitamin T.