Aquent Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aquent Interview Questions

Updated Mar 24, 2017

2.6

Sourcer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aquent in January 2017.

Interview

Very quick and casual. Did not ask any behavioral questions, only questions on my relevant experience. It is helpful if you are familiar with the company and able to answer why you want to work there vs other recruiting firms.

Freelance Copywriter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aquent (New York, NY).

Interview

Very easy. They prepare you for everything. There are no surprises. You come in knowing what to expect and you're prepared to answer anything. It's really great for people who have little to no experience or people with a lot of career experience.

Interview Questions

• What makes you a good fit for the position?   1 Answer

Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aquent (New York, NY).

Interview

Phone Screen, Phone Interview, followed by an in person interview. The process was quick and easy. There were no difficult questions asked. All questions were standard interview questions. Each interviewer had the ability to ask questions.

Content Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phila, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Aquent (Phila, PA) in December 2016.

Interview

The Seattle-based hiring manager reached out to me after receiving my resume. I had a phone interview, then an on-site interview. Then, nothing. I followed up after my follow-up and still not a word. In hindsight, I shouldn't have pursued this opportunity after the hiring manager missed a scheduled call, forgot to send an interview confirmation, and badgered me about my past salary.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest strength? What is your greatest weakness?   Answer Question

Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Aquent (Seattle, WA) in September 2016.

Interview

The phone interview was friendly and informative. I felt like I was talking to a co-worker friend instantly. Mostly a conversation around the company, experience and how it correlated with the job. The next steps are an in-person interview with a group and then another phone interview the following day. Overall a good interview experience so far.

Interview Questions

• How would you go about sourcing an Interactive Designer?   Answer Question

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Aquent (San Diego, CA).

Interview

Meet with an agent who asked basic questions about my past experience, location etc.
    They then had me do a design exam working in InDesign, Photoshop a and Illustrator all on my own equipment. The next day I had a score and they were working to place me. Very easy, nice to see a qualitative measurement system in this industry

Digital Marketer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aquent (Orlando, FL) in May 2016.

Interview

I am applying for senior level digital marketing positions through recruiters, and was screened by a recruiter after making the connection on Linkedin. My phone interview process at Aquent was short but thorough. We talked for about 20 minutes, and she immediately vetted me for qualified jobs and passed me through to hiring managers.

Project Manager Interview

Interview

Everything leading up to the interview process went well. The team was quick to respond, and after two phone calls I was invited in for the interview. I thought it went very well and I was asked to come back to meet with additional people. But that was it...they never provided any follow-up. I reached out to see when we were scheduling my second interview, and they still never followed-up. I thought this was very unprofessional. If that is how you treat people, it is certainly not the type of organization I want to work for. If you are no longer interested- just be honest!

Photo Retoucher Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aquent (New York, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

I submitted my application (cover letter & resume) to a job posted on the Aquent web site. A recruiter responded to me within a day or two, and we scheduled a time for me to visit the client. The interview/retouch test went well.

Negotiation

Freelance Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aquent (Seattle, WA) in April 2016.

Interview

Met with an agent and reviewed qualifications. Reviewed my portfolio. Discussed what types of projects I would prefer to work on. Talked about the different companies they work with, what types of people they look for, and what companies might be the best fit for me. Talked about salary ranges.

Interview Questions

• What type of work are you most interested in?   1 Answer