Aquent Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Aquent (Paris (France)).

Interview

Pre-qualification téléphonique 15 à 30 minutes et puis un ou deux rendez-vous physiques dans les locaux pour rencontrer plusieurs personnes du cabinet. (D'abord, le recruteur, ensuite le futur manager et le DG du cabinet en dernier) Les references seront aussi demandées .

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Aquent (Seattle, WA) in September 2016.

Interview

The phone interview was friendly and informative. I felt like I was talking to a co-worker friend instantly. Mostly a conversation around the company, experience and how it correlated with the job. The next steps are an in-person interview with a group and then another phone interview the following day. Overall a good interview experience so far.

Interview Questions

• How would you go about sourcing an Interactive Designer?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aquent (New York, NY).

Interview

Phone Screen, Phone Interview, followed by an in person interview. The process was quick and easy. There were no difficult questions asked. All questions were standard interview questions. Each interviewer had the ability to ask questions.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Aquent (Atlanta, GA) in July 2015.

Interview

5 rounds of interviews. One with a recruiter, 1 with the hiring manager, 1 with an existing peer of the same position, 1 with the rest of the team, one with the SVP

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Aquent (New York, NY) in March 2013.

Interview

The interview process involved an interview with a manager, a VP, and then one of the cofounders of the company. There was also a case study involved that was not difficult, but somewhat challenging.

Interview Questions

• Focus on accomplishments and focus on a time when you made a bad decision.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not bad - they gave me what I wanted.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Aquent (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2008.

Interview

Interview process was pleasant and seemed to move quickly. Several 1:1 interviews and a meet and greet around the office.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They are open to negotiating, but not by much.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Aquent (Houston, TX) in October 2013.

Interview

A phone screen at first, then an in person interview with the hiring manager. I then went in for an interview with the entire team and after getting their thumbs up, I went through the final phone screen with the VP.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Aquent (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

The interview process was long. I spoke with the full team of 5 and then in person interviewed with two members of the team. It was over 4-5 weeks the entire process.

Interview Questions

• Pretty standard, with a focus on time management & fast pace.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Aquent (Chicago, IL) in October 2015.

Interview

The interview process was quick! They don't mess around. I met with 4 different members of the team and the manager twice. My recruiter was detailed at explaining the role and my manager helped outline what my goals would be. She also explained the company culture and wanted to ensure that both were a fit before moving forward.

Contract Interview

Interview

Aquent representatives got back to me quickly, we scheduled the interview and conducted it, but she did not follow through afterwards. For someone looking for a job and wanted a temp company to help, this is a dead end.

Interview Questions

• They ask a lot about your previous struggles in other companies   Answer Question

Contractor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aquent (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

I was contacted to come in for an interview with the recruiting team, after applying online for a contractor role with one of the clients they represent.

I was handed off to three different recruiters before my interview date rolled around - Not one of them had good follow up skills and the first two interview dates I was given were rescheduled, last minute because the recruiter(s) were unable to keep their calendars straight.

The interview itself went well, they kept me there for over 90 minutes, introducing me around to all the staff and recruiters.The team was clearly interested in my skill set and resume, even offering additional tools to help me help them to market me to employers.

Unfortunately, that's where their professionalism ends.

Since first interviewing with the Aquent/Vitamin T staff nearly 6 months ago, I been asked to apply for multiple positions - but rarely hear back from recruiters after their initial contact. They pursue you hard, then fail to follow through. Once or twice might be excusable - but this is a chronic issue with the Los Angeles office.

In one case, I was sent to interview at the job site. After 45 minutes speaking with the client, she client indicated I had won the contract and would be hearing from my recruiter with the details in a few days. A week goes by and NOTHING. I tried contacting my recruiter. Turns out he went on vacation without telling me (or the client) or leaving instructions for another recruiter to follow up, So the client moved on to the next person on their list. My original recruiter never bothered to contact me after that, and I was offered a weak / second-hand apology from someone else in the office for his blunder.

On another occasion, I interviewed with the client - was told I would hear back within a week, one way or another and waited FOUR weeks before my recruiter finally got back to me only to say I had been passed over in favor of an internal applicant.

In the last three weeks alone - I have been contacted by three different recruiters in the L.A. office about my interest in pursuing (different) contracts -- and in each case, I hear NOTHING after my initial response.

I can understand not being awarded a position - but recruiters not following through with contractors who are waiting to hear back is unprofessional and unacceptable on any level.

Contractors are more than a commodity. Learn to respect their time. Please train your recruiters in the absolute necessity for follow-through and timely response, regardless of whether a position is awarded or not, Any time I lose a gig because a recruiter has let my application fall through the cracks, or neglects to follow through with a client, is time and money I will never get back. I'm better than that. You should be too.

Interview Questions

• What are your career goals, and how can we help you to achieve them?   Answer Question