Aquent Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aquent Interview Questions

Interviews at Aquent

2.5

1. Featured Interview

Interview

The interview was brief and over the phone. My agent was very nice and placed me within a month. He did call me a lot after the interview and sometimes he contacted me outside of business hours. It was slightly annoying but his dedication helped me secure a job.

Interview Questions

• Describe your career goals? What are some skills that you have?   Answer Question

Web Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Aquent (Chicago, IL) in March 2020.

Interview

I applied through linked in and was contacted by recruiter via email. We set up a phone call for a couple of days later which took 20 minutes. My information was forwarded to the hiring company, and I recieved an in person interview a few days later.

Account Receivable Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aquent (Boston, MA) in January 2020.

Interview

It was pretty easy. My manager was looking for someone who can learn fast and detail-oriented. I told her about my degree and goals in life, I was looking for something better and a career.

Recruiter Never Showed Up Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Aquent.

Interview

The person did not follow through with the interview
    I am not that surprised as I read similiar reviews here. It seemed that others had the same experience

I can't write more than 30 words, that's all i have to say.

Interview Questions

• This questions is not applicable as the interview did not happen   Answer Question

Resource Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Aquent (Seattle, WA) in November 2019.

Interview

I applied via LinkedIn and interviewed with the recruiter that same day. I then had a video interview with the hiring manager and a face to face with the rest of the team. This was followed by a phone interview with an higher up, and then a same day offer. The entire process took about 2 months, which I will say is a bit long, but travel schedules and holidays certainly like to mess with things.

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aquent (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Aquent rep contacted me about a position with one of their clients. I was hesitant to work with a placement agency for several reasons, but was very interested in working with their client. She was great at responding via email during most of the process. When the client decided to pass on hiring me, I asked for feedback and was ghosted. She could have provided a few words on why or informed me if their was no feedback. So my conclusion was, when she thought I could result in a commission, she was very responsive. But to ghost a candidate is incredibly disrespectful. For that reason I am giving a thumbs down.

Interview Questions

• What is my communication style?   1 Answer

Writer/Editor Interview

Interview

I've been ghosted so many times by the recruiters here. They contact me, I send them what they request, and maybe there is a little conversation after that. However, I end up hearing crickets when I ask for a status on a submission.

I've worked with this company before, so I've had a positive experience. However, they don't care to communicate with you in any way if you're not selected by the client. I've worked with several contracting companies who will communicate with you.

Interview Questions

• Questions are usually about details (your current job status, pay rate, etc).   Answer Question

UI/User Experience Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aquent.

Interview

I applied online. It took them over a week to get back to me. After a brief interview over the phone, I didn't hear anything. Months later, I kept getting spammed with "Enter to win" and "Charity gets $1 if you take the survey" emails.

Interview Questions

• I applied online and never heard back after the interview until I started getting multiple emails a day.   Answer Question

Content Steward Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aquent.

Interview

Had one phone interview and then one in-person interview about a week later. Standard process and the hiring manager did everything to make me feel comfortable. The person conducting the phone interview actually helped prepare me for what we’d be talking about in the in-person interview. The in-person interview was more of a group chat with various people the role would be working/interacting with.

Software Developer Interview

Interview

Asked the normal behavioral questions. The behavioral call to check the background and whether the candidate is the real person. Then the client call before the offer. Then go to paperwork.