Aquent Interview Questions

Updated Sep 23, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 138 of over 138 interviews

Employee Referral15%
2.5
HardAverageEasy

Aquent

Application

I interviewed at Aquent

Interview

Their New Jersey recruiters are quite incompetent. They were annoyed that I didn’t have experience in a specific field even though my skills are quite transferable. The interviewer then said she would follow up with a new position then never called. Unprofessional all around but I wasn’t surprised.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your work history
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Aquent (Dallas, TX) in Aug 2021

Interview

They were recruiting for multiple positions. Got a general recruiting screen and then my work was sent off to the corresponding and relevant job openings. A user friendly experience whilst job hunting.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Aquent

Application

I interviewed at Aquent

Interview

I worked with an Aquent recruiter who lined me up with an interview for a full time role. The recruiter forgot to include the meeting link in the invite so I had to scramble to contact the client directly. I was assured I would be compensated for spec work, she gave me the run around and never paid me.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aquent (Chicago, IL) in Jul 2021

Interview

They scheduled the interview and never showed up. After 20 min (15 past interview start time) I was booted from the room because no one from Aquent arrived. Extremely unprofessional. What a waste of time

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Aquent (Chicago, IL) in Jun 2021

Interview

Phone interview/information interview/company and benefits overview Quick-fire questions on experience, expectations and location requirements. Felt very positive, short, informative and responsive. Possibility to extend 6 month contracted period--which was a plus. Felt it went well, however there was little to no communication afterwards, unfortunately.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Aquent

Application

I interviewed at Aquent

Interview

Conducted a phone interview with a recruiter for 15 minutes about a role with a client of theirs. We reviewed my qualifications and job demands. I was submitted for the role.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Aquent

Application

I interviewed at Aquent

Interview

Video and then phone screening with the agency hiring manager, in-person interview with client hiring manager and rotating panel, and phone follow-ups. About four hours in all, which was as expected.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Aquent

Application

I interviewed at Aquent

Interview

Everyone involved was engaging and straightforward. The representative that was tasked with placing me at a large tech company was extremely helpful and never stopped trying to find the right position.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Aquent (Seattle, WA)

Interview

I was completely disappointed by recruiter who was in charged of recruiting for design + research positions on the west coast, TD. She scheduled a call with me and completely ghosted after rescheduling once already... completely unprofessional and I wouldn't recommend anyone working with this agency if this is how their recruiters work...

Interview Questions
  • why do you ghost candidates? Just cancel interview if anything.
1 person found this interview helpful

Aquent

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Aquent in Mar 2021

Interview

I was contacted first by the recruiter, who did the initial phone screening. It was much more in-depth than I expected--more traditional for FTE roles rather than what I'm used to for contracts. I then had an interview with the account manager and the managing director related to the account. They primarily gave me the details on the job, to see if I felt I was a good fit. Then, I moved on to the client interview, which the account manager and director also attended. Once again, very traditional questions like "tell me about a time when..." Everyone was quite professional but the actual position and hiring manager would not have been a good fit for me.

Interview Questions
  • Standard FTE-style questions (rather than skills- & experience-based queries). For example, Tell me about a time when a project went wrong.
  • What project are you most proud of?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 138 Interviews