KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee, more than 5 years

One Of The Best

Jun 21, 2017 - Business Development Analyst in Maryland Heights, MO
    Business Outlook

Pros

I started off as an intern and was fortunate enough to become full-time about 4 years ago. I've been fortunate enough to hold a plethora of different roles and management has always encouraged me to invest in myself and learn as much about the business as possible. I've never worked at a different company, so it's hard to "compare" culture, but I can't imagine many other companies are encouraging their employees to cross train with other departments, holding future leader classes, or investing in their employees as much as WWT does. The executive team is readily available to anyone who reaches out. They very level-headed and down-to-earth people who put the company before themselves.

Cons

Very few "downsides" of working at WWT. Salaries could be more competitive given the success of the company but other benefits end up this balancing out. A lot of people are new to the company, management positions will be a hot commodity in a few years.

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful

World Wide Technology Response

Director of Human Resources

Thanks for providing this insight. It's not that uncommon to see employees who have left to try something different, return to WWT after experiencing that other company's culture. Thanks again and good luck!

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Sr project manager

Nov 30, 2021 - Senior Project Manager in Saint Louis, MO
    Business Outlook

Pros

great company to work for

Cons

there are no cons for wwt

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Solid leadership during difficult times

Oct 20, 2021 - Program Manager in Saint Louis, MO
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Engaged Leadership - The great benefits listed on almost all reviews! - Health care costs are very low and company % paid is very generous. - We have a doctors office at our two of the St. Louis area locations. A doctors office...where we work...take a break and get a checkup/prescription/test/etc....25 feet from the entrance...and it's free......that's nuts, - Company match is $ for $ up to 6%. - Seeks input from all employees even if the answers are uncomfortable. - Generally relaxed and laid back environment. - Room for growth in many areas. - Flexible work hours and locations for remote employees.

Cons

- We are always growing, that can make it difficult to stabilize before we pivot. - We have many groups/silos, at times some of them are experiencing growing pains while others not so much. - Current climate around Covid does create some tension between those on location vs. those remote and/or at home. - There is confusion, from time to time, around the numerous titles, roles and responsibilities inside of respective groups and how that is related to compensation. -

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

World Wide Technology Response

Sr. Director of Human Resources

Thank you for this very nice and constructive feedback.

Discover more reviews about World Wide Technology.