World Wide Technology - One Of The Best | Glassdoor

"One Of The Best"

Current Employee - Business Development Analyst in Maryland Heights, MO

I have been working at World Wide Technology full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I started off as an intern and was fortunate enough to become full-time about 4 years ago. I've been fortunate enough to hold a plethora of different roles and management has always encouraged me to invest in myself and learn as much about the business as possible. I've never worked at a different company, so it's hard to "compare" culture, but I can't imagine many other companies are encouraging their employees to... cross train with other departments, holding future leader classes, or investing in their employees as much as WWT does. The executive team is readily available to anyone who reaches out. They very level-headed and down-to-earth people who put the company before themselves.

Cons

Very few "downsides" of working at WWT. Salaries could be more competitive given the success of the company but other benefits end up this balancing out. A lot of people are new to the company, management positions will be a hot commodity in a few years.

Advice to Management

Reward those who work hard and prove their value.

World Wide Technology2017-06-21

June 27, 2017Director of Human Resources

Thanks for providing this insight. It's not that uncommon to see employees who have left to try something different, return to WWT after experiencing that other company's culture. Thanks again and good luck!

"Greatest Place to Work"

Current Intern - Intern in Maryland Heights, MO

I have been working at World Wide Technology for less than a year

Pros

The culture of this company is completely unbeatable. I have been working here since the end of May as a full-time Intern and it has been a month full of learning and a ton of new growth opportunities. I love working here and I hope to eventually one day be a full-time employee.

Cons

I have yet to see and cons within this company.

World Wide Technology2019-06-24

July 19, 2019Sr. Director of Human Resources

Thank you and thanks for your hard work this summer. I'm glad you're getting value out of the program. Have fun.

2. "Incredible benefits"

Current Employee - Business Development Manager in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at World Wide Technology full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Among the incredible benefits, great medical, profit sharing, 401k match, is 17 days starting PTO plus Federal holidays. The great people at WWT are the best asset, and the culture encourages and promotes a positive attitude.

Cons

Compared to other small and large companies, it's hard to come up with a true negative inherent to the company and culture.

Advice to Management

Continue investing in the culture.

World Wide Technology2019-10-17

October 18, 2019Sr. Director of Human Resources

Thanks and I agree on our benefits. Thank you for acknowledging them and appreciating them. We should never take culture for granted either!

Discover more reviews about World Wide Technology.